Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yeah I'm back

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
I'm back, I guess. I haven't really given a proper introduction outside of my discord mute appeal, so I'll take it from the top.

I'm Ignis. Some people call me Solar, mostly because it's easier to remember or whatever, and that's fine. Most people here will likely remember me as HellYoshi, from 2017-18, and that was... an interesting time, to say the least. People should definitely know, I'm an entirely different person now, even down to my voice.

I was 13, now I'm 16. I'm going to college soon, studying creative media (art and animation). People might remember I used to do art, and it was pretty terrible, I agree. It's much better now though; I've been designing more of my own characters and plan to make a webcomic. Or animated series. Whichever I feel like

As for TF2, I've recently gotten back into it, and now have 3 mains (heavy, engie, pyro). Mostly on a new PC. I also play other games like Beat Saber, Geometry Dash, Fortnite yeah man fortnite bad you may laugh now and pretty much anything else I feel like.

That's basically it from me, mostly because it feels like I'm rambling. If there are any people who want to chat with me again, I'm definitely open. I'll stick around

Peace