Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Xenomorph's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenomorph

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Username:

Name

Xenomorph

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_danny2500

Your DiscordID
Xenomorph#2993

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
a mario kart tour server

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
100% crits 85.117.240.74:27055

Why would you like to become a moderator?
being someone that has played on crits for the majority of his life ive noticed cheaters invade the server quite alot at many scenarios overall so felt like i could have some experience to help out having the server stay clean plus its something ive been thinking about for quite some time now not entirely sure on everything staff members are able to do command wise etc so id take that as a learning curve with the ones im not familiar with atm and such

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
whatevs acheko biocide kringu festive xeltic eqwort dork pseudo

When are you usually available to play?
i have limits being 1 or 2 hours being from 18.40 pm to 20.00 or 21.00 pm CET but since i just have the laptop on standby when not gaming etc i can probs likely get on anyway here and there if able to

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
gonna mention with what ik about if someone plays high volume music or just doing earrape etc it starts of with a couple warnings if ignored id give a small gag if it keeps going after its done then perma gag is likely considered. if either team is getting brutally spawn camped being unable to get out whatsoever then id give messages to back off allowing them to get out if ignored then likely a slay. for cheaters/bots id spec just to make sure on confirmation or if unsure then perma ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
slow learner other staff members can feel to show me a list of all commands im able to read through just so its knowledge for me that i didn,t know about before also likely to end up asking other staff members if i happen to moderate a bit different then what was more expected or if other members see something i did wrong or such then feel free to correct me if thats the case

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? danish

Last edited:

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Hey,

really admire your effort in applying for the 4th time. It really shows the dedication and determination you have for this server.

few things you can improve on: (edit the post by clicking the 3 periods at the top right side of the post)

im unable to convert your steam id, please provide another one.

Include your timezone for your playtime.

as for your punishments, do check out other applications and use that as an example to create your own. It will be better for your application.

best of luck!

Xenomorph

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Hey,

really admire your effort in applying for the 4th time. It really shows the dedication and determination you have for this server.

few things you can improve on: (edit the post by clicking the 3 periods at the top right side of the post)

im unable to convert your steam id, please provide another one.

Include your timezone for your playtime.

as for your punishments, do check out other applications and use that as an example to create your own. It will be better for your application.

best of luck!
Provide another steam Id? but how I only have this one

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Provide a link to your steam page would do.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Thanks for replying promptly! Really appreciate the changes made. I wish you all the best in your mod application.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
1693345709021.png

Yes from me.

Ginger

Truly Feared
Hi there, thanks for applying. Your application has been accepted. Check discord for more information

Status
Not open for further replies.