Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What class do u main in tf2

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
My main is sniper

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
I main heavy because he is fun to play

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal
Easily has to be Sniper, but I don't mind roaming as soldier either, both are really fun to play

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Why i have feeling this post was created for people just to get 10 messages?

Cause its fucking useless

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
I don't main any class because i'm not a try hard :haha:
But If i were to choose my favorite it would be Heavy

Edgelord

Unremarkable
I don't have any mains since I'm just generally awful but I tend to find the most fun with the support classes, and at this moment I'll say Medic.

Davidtornado

Notably Dangerous
ether pyro (specificly pybro) or engineer or maybe demoman (demonkight) or my personal favorite, mr pootis man himself
maxresdefault.jpg

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
ether pyro (specificly pybro) or engineer or maybe demoman (demonkight) or my personal favorite, mr pootis man himself
So you're going to be one of those people on tf2 who use those useless sub classes or friendly hoovies :haha:
If you want to play heavy please play it how it's ment to for me :meat:

HellYoshi

Notably Dangerous
Pyro. I love all sorts of Pyro play whether it be Pybro, Roamer, Flank or Combo.

So you're going to be one of those people on tf2 who use those useless sub classes

P Y B R O I S N O T U S E L E S S

Sunev

Unremarkable
Pyro. I love all sorts of Pyro play whether it be Pybro, Roamer, Flank or Combo.

Pybro is a useful addition to our Friendly Engineer, Remember Spies, Think Before You Sap, You May Find A SUNBURN Is A lot Worse Than Leaving That Engineer Alone. IT MIGHT EVEN SAVE YOUR LIFE!

breezy

Sufficiently Lethal

I used to main Pyro, because it was fun at the time. But when you actually start to play hl the reality is you're just spamming flames at the combo, gets really boring.

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal

It is when all you do is destroy the sapper while the spy constantly places it on and destroys it :meat:
(I've had experience with these people)