Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Un-mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo

Sufficiently Lethal
SourceBan URL: http://bans.flux.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Hugo&Submit=Search
Banned Steam Account: Hugö
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61726973
Admin who issued the punishment and reason: I was banned by Engie for mic spamming and abusing my broken mic, I was permanently muted because I have had 53 comms mutes previously.
I would like to be unmuted because I have realized my idiocy and as a result matured more and decided following the rules in regards to microphone use would not only more fun for me but also for others. Also I recently fixed my microphone and no longer get a loud noise coming through when I use it which was a large issue I had before.

adam

a stupid
Honestly, I won't lie, but he should get a final chance.
He's been in the community for months now, and he has a permanent silence, but still plays, plus, his behavior has improved with other people nowadays.
However, if he does get either a mute or a gag next time, it's permanent.
+support.

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
Honestly, I won't lie, but he should get a final chance.
He's been in the community for months now, and he has a permanent silence, but still plays, plus, his behavior has improved with other people nowadays.
However, if he does get either a mute or a gag next time, it's permanent.
+support.
Adam says it all +support

Engie

Uncharitable
You'll be unmuted but with strict conditions. Don't break any comm related rules to excess and you'll off the leash.

Any admin has the permission to perma silence you again.

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
because I have realized my idiocy and as a result matured more and decided following the rules in regards to microphone use would not only more fun for me but also for others.
Well..kinda taken some time after 53 comms :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.