Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Top's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bork
User name: Top

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:84400311

Who has punished you?
Idk

Why were you punished?
Accidentally crit the entire team

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Bad aim, kinda havent played tf2 a lot and my grenade whizzed past the guy rushing me when I was warden and bounced off the staircase which was really bad luck for me as it landed right by the reds. Its a week rn but I think that's pretty harsh for an accident??

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Hello, Top
you were team banned because you mass freekilled almost the whole entire red team with 2 pipes even though after that you did slay yourself proving that you did understand that you understand of what you did was bad;
Also why didn’t you decide to use your melee and not your grenade launcher to kill a rebeler when you should have known after playing on flux.tf JB servers and Elysiums.tf jb and most likely in that time seen that this can and will happen that you accidently or not, mass freehit or even mass freekill with splash damage may they be crited or not. If you have problems at hitting pipes you should go with a hit-reg class and not a splash class that is good for crowd control and go another class that’s strong in damage dealing and can only hit from 1 to 2 reds at a time. Also you did say that you haven’t played tf2 for some time that means you wouldn’t be as great at aiming and so the chance to mass freehit/freekill is a lot larger so why not go a hit-reg weapon when you know this;
Mistakes can happen that is true but because you have made the same mistake before and a few other with just freekills and even with you understanding the mistake. You have been team banned for 1 week and not shorter.

Last edited:

Bork
Hello, Top
you were team banned because you mass freekilled almost the whole entire red team with 2 pipes even though after that you did slay yourself proving that you did understand that you understand of what you did was bad;
Also why didn’t you decide to use your melee and not your grenade launcher to kill a rebeler when you should have known after playing on flux.tf JB servers and Elysiums.tf jb and most likely in that time seen that this can and will happen that you accidently or not, mass freehit or even mass freekill with splash damage may they be crited or not. If you have problems at hitting pipes you should go with a hit-reg class and not a splash class that is good for crowd control and go another class that’s strong in damage dealing and can only hit from 1 to 2 reds at a time. Also you did say that you haven’t played tf2 for some time that means you wouldn’t be as great at aiming and so the chance to mass freehit/freekill is a lot larger so why not go a hit-reg weapon when you know this;
Mistakes can happen that is true but because you have made the same mistake before and a few other with just freekills and even with you understanding the mistake. You have been team banned for 1 week and not shorter.
Regardless of the mistake, accidents do happen and I've never been one to freekill on purpose as you would know that since you've seen me play manyyyy times. I'm not saying remove the punishment but make it shorter because context matters, i missed one pipe and it just rolled to the edge of the reds. When you get rushed as a warden obviously you're going to panic and start shooting. Id understand if i had a history of freekilling but i definitely do not and i know that for a fact. So instead of punishing me for what at the base was a mistake which i then acknowledged and slayed myself for, i think you should understand from my point of view as a week is much too harsh for something that happened completely by accident.

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
Regardless if it was an accident you still choose to be a class that would be able to mass hit/kill the enemy team, also I'm still for that the punishment stands for 1 week if it becomes any shorter other people who might have nearly the same history of free killing as you do or none at all, will say that its unfair that the player known as Top has had their punishment shortened and that their punishment is 1 week not let’s say 1 day or to whatever time the punishment would be shortened to, also you would at least know and possibly learn not to do something so dangerous around non-rebeling reds.

Top I suggest you wait out the period and go to flux.TF Mge to train your pipes so you would be able to hit them and this kind of incident would not happen again, the time period isn’t 1 month or 1 year or even a permanent I believe you can wait out a week.

For now, that is final from my side until further notice from any other staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.