Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Tokyoswift's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
User name: Tokyoswift

Name
Tokyoswift

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Tokyoswift#3062

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.tf jailbreak 85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
at first i wasn't really interested but now that its been a while ive realized that there's a lot of people going unpunished and since im on most days id like to really help clean up

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
im on most days for around 3-6 hours a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
well to help simplify this im gonna organise it based on offense

mic spam/ offensive language
first offense is a simple hour or multiple hour gag/mute depending on the severity of the incident
second offense a 24 hour mute/gag again depending on the severity of the actions

team killing (based on purposeful team killing)
team killing first offense should be a simple team ban for a couple hours or so
second offense is a 24 hour ban
and perma team ban if they persist on team killing
(free killing,team killing have similar punishments)

admin abuse and moderator abuse
im not really sure what to do about this other than report it to others as well as screenshot

force warden
1 hour team ban for first offense
2nd offense multi hour to day tban
3rd offense possible perma or multi day tban
(Lr denial has similar punishments)

i know there are more things to go punished but these are the common issues i see, i know i should have more and spend a lot more time but id really appreciate like a list of punishments even if i do or dont get the staff position, thanks for considering. i searched for probably 20 minutes to find any kind of list or reference to jailbreak punishments for other servers at least to see if theres any overlap between this and that but i couldn't find any.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i understand that i have a bit of a toxic side but quite honestly im a pretty nice guy, i try my best to be fair and hold my temper to the best of my ability, i just hope that i can help the server out in any way

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? french and some japanese

Last edited:

Console

Harpreet <3
Staff Member
Admin
Can you provide us with your SteamID please?

Ginger

Truly Feared
I have seen Tokyo Swift on the server a lot, and I can say that I think he would not be a good moderator for multiple reasons. Firstly, every time I have been on the server with him, he would always start ranting about how much he hates specific people on the server, such as me, Top, and Osome Oli and even himself. He would keep on telling us to kill our selves and how we were dumb idiots who shouldn't be alive. From his chat logs:
2020-07-20 18:35:09 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftfuck off gingerrrrr
2020-07-15 17:36:28 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftginger why do you have to be such a dick
2020-07-13 20:17:16 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftwow ginger is dumv
2020-07-07 19:49:50 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftfuck you ginger
2020-07-07 19:10:35 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftno i hate you ginger
2020-07-07 18:56:24 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swifti want ginger to burn in hell
2020-07-07 18:54:58 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftgod i hate ginger so much
2020-07-07 18:51:25 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swifti hate ginger
2020-06-20 18:42:30 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo SwiftGinger is a cuck
2020-07-12 19:14:38 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swifttop complains becuase i try my best to annoy him
2020-07-12 18:58:31 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swifti hope ginger and top die
2020-07-12 18:44:15 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swifttop your a peice of shit
There is a lot more of this which I didn't bother pasting in, but I hope my point comes across. I really do not think that he would make a good moderator. This will be a big -1 from me.

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
I have seen Tokyo Swift on the server a lot, and I can say that I think he would not be a good moderator for multiple reasons. Firstly, every time I have been on the server with him, he would always start ranting about how much he hates specific people on the server, such as me, Top, and Osome Oli and even himself. He would keep on telling us to kill our selves and how we were dumb idiots who shouldn't be alive. From his chat logs:
2020-07-20 18:35:09 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftfuck off gingerrrrr
2020-07-15 17:36:28 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftginger why do you have to be such a dick
2020-07-13 20:17:16 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftwow ginger is dumv
2020-07-07 19:49:50 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftfuck you ginger
2020-07-07 19:10:35 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftno i hate you ginger
2020-07-07 18:56:24 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swifti want ginger to burn in hell
2020-07-07 18:54:58 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swiftgod i hate ginger so much
2020-07-07 18:51:25 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swifti hate ginger
2020-06-20 18:42:30 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo SwiftGinger is a cuck
2020-07-12 19:14:38 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swifttop complains becuase i try my best to annoy him
2020-07-12 18:58:31 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swifti hope ginger and top die
2020-07-12 18:44:15 Flux.TF | JailbreakTokyo Swifttop your a peice of shit
There is a lot more of this which I didn't bother pasting in, but I hope my point comes across. I really do not think that he would make a good moderator. This will be a big -1 from me.
ok first of all i have not told you to kys to my knowledge at least, second of all im working on bettering myself, third saying you die is out of context because we are in a match were you are alive and i was angry, and finally you haven't even given me a chance to redeem myself. and just as a side not it is the 27 of July the latest comment you reference is 15 days ago, i have been working on my anger and trying to be better since the 20th, so i apologize profusely for my past comments and i admit that i was toxic but im trying to be better about it, even if this app is denied its fine i just wanted to apologize while im here.

Bork
ok first of all i have not told you to kys to my knowledge at least, second of all im working on bettering myself, third saying you die is out of context because we are in a match were you are alive and i was angry, and finally you haven't even given me a chance to redeem myself. and just as a side not it is the 27 of July the latest comment you reference is 15 days ago, i have been working on my anger and trying to be better since the 20th, so i apologize profusely for my past comments and i admit that i was toxic but im trying to be better about it, even if this app is denied its fine i just wanted to apologize while im here.
bettering yourself is cool and all but you've been toxic to me and others for like a month straight of us telling you to chill, i literally tried to help you and you just went all "kill yourself dumbass" so thats kinda yikes buddy.

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
bettering yourself is cool and all but you've been toxic to me and others for like a month straight of us telling you to chill, i literally tried to help you and you just went all "kill yourself dumbass" so thats kinda yikes buddy.
At this point I'm done i clearly am unable to apologise becuase no one fucking listens when I do, you all just assume that I'm the exact some person, when I'm not, I'm medicated now to help my anger issues, I've lost 26 lbs and my self esteem is improving, I stopped self harming and I'm try my best to be better and less toxic and yet we just bring up more stuff so why not why not just ruin any chances of me becoming better how bout It top and ginger just keep making me look like the peice of garbage I try to avoid

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
We are going to put aside the real life burdens that you mentioned and focus only on the application.

I demand a certain level of respect within the community; your chat logs do not resemble this. This type of behaviour is not a prerequisite to becoming a moderator. If you can show that in the next 30 days you logs are completely toxic-free you may reapply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.