Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted This was deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manlord

Unremarkable
User name: Bucket

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Jailbreak

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:69687915

Who has punished you?
Ginger

Why were you punished?
"MFK"

Why should we revoke your punishment?

So I deserve to be team banned but I'm asking it not be perm, I know I deserve 2 weeks at the least. What happened today was I meant to shoot my shotgun and quickly switch to mele but ended up using my rocket. This was an accident and had it been the only incident I would say the ban was unfair but the other times were on me. It was one of those situations where other people on the blu team were trolling and I was encouraged to do so. This wasn't right even if others were doing so. It was immature and stupid, my actions might have encouraged others to break rules and probably leave the server. No admins don't mean zero rules. I should have learned from the other times I was team banned but this is the wake-up call to stop making the server look bad. That being said I'm sorry.

Ginger

Truly Feared
I do agree with Manlord. Looking back on what happened, I regret making it permanent and feel like it should have been 1-2 weeks instead. I was just used to the constant influx of people who come on to the server and just mass freekill for fun and then just leave immediately and I realize that Manlord is not one of those people, while it was still a mass freekill, it was also a mistake so I am fine with this teamban getting appealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.