Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So what presents you got?

GoldWatson

Uncharitable
what do you mean by what kind?

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Got a bunch of fun random bits and bobs from my brothers, some biking gear, a the Zelda symphony piano solo book which I was pretty hype about.

Bought my mum a Dyson hairdryer which she was super stoked about.

First Christmas where we've all moved out of home.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
My brother (who hasnt seen my mum in a while) bought my mother a real sapphire necklace, The only thing is, i bought her 50 forks as a joke and i look like a cunt now

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
My brother (who hasnt seen my mum in a while) bought my mother a real sapphire necklace, The only thing is, i bought her 50 forks as a joke and i look like a cunt now
I know how you feel :haha:

Bronze

Face-Melting
I know how you feel :haha:
I got my sis a guitar feather signed by get favorite singer and i came by to my mothers house to give it to her but i didnt buy anything for my mom so i had to deal with a weird conversation about Christmas spirit and presents which was just get saying you ungrateful fuck.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
Ah, I got a Fender Rumble 15.
Ooooh I have a Fender Rumble as well. As far as solid states go, I'd love a Gallien Krueger, but an Ampeg tube amp is the dream lol, but I can't afford either at the moment so my Rumble is pretty good for now :)

Mentlegen

Unremarkable
I got a new monitor and a mini SNES.
So thats fun.
Please love me i am very lonely:C