Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved SirNeeco's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirNeeco

Strange
Username:

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:71374237

Who has punished you?
"console"

Why were you punished?
I asked a bloke if he was 2 years old and aperently thats enough for a perma ban.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
its pretty odd to ban people just for that. seems unfair and unprofessional. i just like a bit of banter.
its also said that im aimbotting which is the first ive heard of that. i have 2000 hours on the game so i know how to use weapons mate. i cant really prove that i havnt been aimbotting but theres no proof of me aimbotting either ( since i didnt do it) seems like a silly ban
i like the server tho, pretty lit.
and here you can see that its perm https://bans.flux.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=sirneeco&Submit=Search
STEAM_0:1:71374237.
like 4 pm ish may 22.

dork

Notably Dangerous
The ban had nothing to do with the question you asked; You were banned by the console because the anti-cheat detected that you were using aimbot 👍

SirNeeco

Strange
The ban had nothing to do with the question you asked; You were banned by the console because the anti-cheat detected that you were using aimbot 👍
oh damn, but surely it must be a mistake?
that the system thought i was aimbotting with a rocket launcher. i do admit i got some lucky crits and predicts but nothing too out of the ordenary.
is there any way i can be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.