Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scream Fortress IX has arrived!

TF2

Face-Melting
Staff Member
sf2017_blog.png

Play your favorite classic Scream Fortress maps alongside Jungle Inferno! We've added free Halloween contracts and rewards to the ConTracker! Scream Fortress IX runs through November 8, 2017.

Read the full article

Spades

Went out for groceries and never came back
>Realizes this is Pyro Update

:woah: it's been so long...

Bronze

Face-Melting
Well, then donors loopholed your rules. Admins got mad and tried to update them. AND NOW WE'RE HERE
Loopholed? all we did was follow your rules and not listen to your lies you were told to stop this argument stop acting like this

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Loopholed? all we did was follow your rules and not listen to your lies you were told to stop this argument stop acting like this

Baiting is usually not allowed on servers. It really isn't allowed on our server either, but the rules didn't really specify it in your terms. Now it does.

Bronze

Face-Melting
Baiting is usually not allowed on servers. It really isn't allowed on our server either, but the rules didn't really specify it in your terms. Now it does.
It is still allowed at least read your rules

Bronze

Face-Melting
After talking in Discord, I can see you are being much more respectful instead of Oli. Thank you.
I know when i am wrong and i accept it don't worry i learn from my mistakes this wont happen again i assure you

Spades

Went out for groceries and never came back
It WAS allowed

That's why I never specified it when I drafted those rules.

HellYoshi

Notably Dangerous
Kitsune’s signature is “I’m thirsty” after mentioning Jarate.

Ew