Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Revert the prophunt change

good idea

• yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana

Uncharitable
it do be boring waiting for 7 minutes while the blues walk past an obvious prop, the old time was good because if blues hadnt found reds beforehand at that stage in the round they never will, its boring

Banana

Uncharitable
Doesn’t matter because stupid shit will always prevail because mob rule>>> having a decent ruleset

Sugar

real femboy
I agree with matt 5 mins was way too short 8 mins was a good middle ground between good and bad

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
It should stay at 7 mins. It is preferred by the vast majority of jailbreak players.

Cloud

Mildly Menacing
But if it would be 5 minutes again most of the time u find the first half and then like per 30 seconds u find the rest so 5 min is way to fast. (for me then)

Sonny

Scarcely Lethal
Should be scaled based on red playercount much like hales hp is in vsh

Cloud

Mildly Menacing
i think it should be if there are 5 reds = 5 min but from 6 and above it should be 7min

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
i think it should be if there are 5 reds = 5 min but from 6 and above it should be 7min
There are no specific parameters based on how many players are alive. The duration set is fixed to all players.
There was a community vote held on Discord not that long ago. It should be given more time before deciding to modify it. There could be a large majority that is content with 8 minutes.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
For now we'll keep the duration at 8 minutes.

Poll closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.