Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

return the old hopjb map v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrade

Unremarkable
the new map hopjb v 11 is so laggy and there a massive fps drop from time to time and its so bad dont have mini games like dr and bad disco and its crashing some players look at this

fuck you gaben again.png
only happend on this map

Attachments

• fuck you gaben again.png
    fuck you gaben again.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 4

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
You probably need a new computer.

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
I like the sumo and jetpack game, it allows bk massacre without the need of admins or you can do prop hunt, it has great mini games idk what u mean bout bad ones yeah battle boats is a bit disappointing but that's cause most people don't know how to actually work it. Finally if the map is causing your pc to have lag spikes and fps drops then you sure its the map and not your internet? I wouldn't just blame it on the map alone. Look into it more before blaming a map. Finally who cares about ruddy?

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
I like the sumo and jetpack game, it allows bk massacre without the need of admins or you can do prop hunt, it has great mini games idk what u mean bout bad ones yeah battle boats is a bit disappointing but that's cause most people don't know how to actually work it.
Hopjb is one of my favorite maps in the game, tons of fun minigames, bk massacre, sumo, etc, those make the map enjoyable. Also can you define what the jetpack game is? Also eureka effect is a quick scheme to escape on bk massacre. (I lost my eureka effect to midstorm, fuck you). Battleboats is a horrible replacement for deathrun, which is better.

Finally if the map is causing your pc to have lag spikes and fps drops then you sure its the map and not your internet? I wouldn't just blame it on the map alone. Look into it more before blaming a map. Finally who cares about ruddy?
It depends on his PC, no replacements need to be made because his pc cannot handle the map.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
As far as I'm concerned it's not a server issue. We haven't received a single complaint of performance issue since the map was added.
1627067910521.png

Status
Not open for further replies.