Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Ruddy (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonman2

Scarcely Lethal
User name: Moonman2

Who are you reporting? Ruddy

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:154126120

What is the reason of the report? Abusing moderator and just breaking rules in general, also leaking staff channels in the flux.tf discord.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have x.dem
Goes invisible just to make his joke "funnier"

stoop.dem
Respawns a player at tick 800

snow10.dem
Gets warden and disconnects at tick 500

demo19.dem
Being friendly to a red at tick 1600

demo21.dem
Being friendly to a specific red the whole demo, tps the same red twice at tick 2100, shows a breakable that gives you ammo at tick 3100 and doesn't kill him for using ammo and showing him how to do a red breakable/secret the whole demo (secret ends at tick 4700)

demo16.dem
Smites himself and then respawns himself at tick 1700, then smites himself and respawns himself again at tick 2200 just because he wants to change his class

snake2.dem
Abuses his powers by teleporting a red so that he could check his name and give him LR safely

ruddy2trappy.dem
Teleports the festive god (the warden) back to the cells because he's hunting and chasing at tick 7300, usually an admin would slay them instead (favouritism because they're clearly friends)

snake3.dem
Teleports the last player to the cells and tries to kill him at tick 16800

lol1.png leaking staff channels in the flux.tf discord

When you get someone mod and they don't appreciate it, the only other option is to TRY take it away from them.

Don't ask about the names of the demos lol!

Attachments

• demo16.dem
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • x.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • demo19.dem
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
  • ruddy2trappy.dem
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
  • snake2.dem
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
  • snake3.dem
    6 MB · Views: 8
  • snow10.dem
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
  • demo21.dem
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
  • stoop.dem
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • lol1.png
    lol1.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Moonman2

Scarcely Lethal
Also, he leaked staff chats again lol!

Attachments

• lol2.png
    lol2.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 58

Moonman2

Scarcely Lethal
Is this some sourt of revenge? Well I’m glad. You went out of your way to get me demoted.
Same way you went out of your way to accuse me of raiding and mass freekilling publicly on the discord :/

Ginger

Truly Feared
I watched the demos and I'll just address each, one by one
Any other proof you have x.dem
Seems minor but ye that is abuse
stoop.dem
Yep that's bad
snow10.dem
Not really illegal at all
demo19.dem

demo21.dem
Being friendly to a specific red the whole demo, tps the same red twice at tick 2100, shows a breakable that gives you ammo at tick 3100 and doesn't kill him for using ammo and showing him how to do a red breakable/secret the whole demo (secret ends at tick 4700)
Since these 2 were practically the same, yep that's also bad
demo16.dem
Smites himself and then respawns himself at tick 1700, then smites himself and respawns himself again at tick 2200 just because he wants to change his class
Also a bit minor but ye that is abuse
snake2.dem
Abuses his powers by teleporting a red so that he could check his name and give him LR safely
I would say this is one of the worst ones on the list, but not the worst (I'm saying this is pretty bad)
ruddy2trappy.dem
Teleports the festive god (the warden) back to the cells because he's hunting and chasing at tick 7300, usually an admin would slay them instead (favouritism because they're clearly friends)
I do agree with the abuse with teleporting and stuff, but if a warden is chasing I would just tell him to come back, not slay immediately (unless he keeps on chasing)
snake3.dem
Teleports the last player to the cells and tries to kill him at tick 16800
While yes, the red did want to fight him, I would still say this is the worst one on the list.

And the image which of course is bad

All in all, I'm just giving my feedback of this report. To me it seems like these are all small things (or medium) but there are a lot of them. It is not up to me what will happen, but Ruddy definitely did do bad.

Ginger

Truly Feared
And if I may ask, what's up with the weird demo names?

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
He came back on the server after the round, so basically he just wasn't willing to go warden and instead of unwardening he just left
That’s false, I just left because I didn’t want to play the game. I joined around 10 minutes later

Moonman2

Scarcely Lethal
I watched the demos and I'll just address each, one by one

Seems minor but ye that is abuse

Yep that's bad

Not really illegal at all

Since these 2 were practically the same, yep that's also bad

Also a bit minor but ye that is abuse

I would say this is one of the worst ones on the list, but not the worst (I'm saying this is pretty bad)

I do agree with the abuse with teleporting and stuff, but if a warden is chasing I would just tell him to come back, not slay immediately (unless he keeps on chasing)

While yes, the red did want to fight him, I would still say this is the worst one on the list.

And the image which of course is bad

All in all, I'm just giving my feedback of this report. To me it seems like these are all small things (or medium) but there are a lot of them. It is not up to me what will happen, but Ruddy definitely did do bad.
At the end of the day, does it matter if it is minor or not, these are rules that moderators need to be enforcing, but how can you have someone who breaks the rules force others to follow them? Sounds like a giant case of hypocrisy to me.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
hmm... exposing staff chat is not a good thing :(

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
hmmmm..... doing a giveaway and not giving the winners their prizes is not a good thing
:sad:
not responding to discord messages is not a good thing either. It's your prize, you should've asked for it if there was any problem regarding it. :(

Moonman2

Scarcely Lethal
not responding to discord messages is not a good thing either. It's your prize, you should've asked for it if there was any problem regarding it. :(
Since when did you have to ask for your winnings in a giveaway. Also, you messaged me on discord saying "yo moonman. i cant send anyth over till you accept my friend request", which isn't asking for a response and oh yeah, I accepted your friend request :D But let's just leave it at that before this post goes off-topic.

Ginger

Truly Feared
At the end of the day, does it matter if it is minor or not, these are rules that moderators need to be enforcing, but how can you have someone who breaks the rules force others to follow them? Sounds like a giant case of hypocrisy to me.

1614323506536.png

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
First & Foremost,

On Behalf of Flux.tf Moderation team, I extend my sincere apologies for the command abuse you have received from one of our moderators. Flux.tf Server moderators are carefully handpicked from applications to provide fairness and equality in gameplay. This is extremely important in every game, especially Jailbreak. Thank you for reporting this matter and bringing to our attention. This report will be handled by the owner @CashPrizes.

In the meantime, Let me categorize the points & evidences stated by the reporter.

The following point(s) are abuse:

stoop.dem

demo21.dem

demo16.dem

snake2.dem

The following point(s) are teamban related punishments / discord related punishments:

lol1.png

lol2.png

demo19.dem

snow10.dem

The following point(s) are invalid:

x.dem

ruddy2trappy.dem

Summary & thoughts on the points & evidences:

I have been a moderator for flux.tf servers for 5 months now. It's safe to say that I know the rules & regulations of this server. There are 4 evidences to show that the moderator has abused his powers, 2 evidences to prove he has leaked private and confidential information and 1 controversial use of power in minigame. These evidences are straight to the point, which allows the public to understand clearly as to what is happening. Player has shown clear signs of abuse such as ;

respawning players
favortising reds
teleporting players
smiting oneself to change class after round start
unwilling to be warden
leaking staff chat

It is clear that it is without valid/improper reasoning that this moderators has decided to use his powers.

Regarding the invalid point(s),

1) Going invisible during theatre is not an extreme act of abuse but instead a way to express his joke/act. No players were injured nor disrupted the remained of the round. It is not allowed to use this in any other occasion. (This is solely based on my opinion alone)

2) Teleporting the warden to cells due to hunting & chasing is allowed. This is an extremely common way of letting the warden know that they are not allowed to hunt & chase without having to slay or punish them. This is 100% allowed and no foul play has been suggested.

This is all from me.

Moonman2

Scarcely Lethal
First & Foremost,

On Behalf of Flux.tf Moderation team, I extend my sincere apologies for the command abuse you have received from one of our moderators. Flux.tf Server moderators are carefully handpicked from applications to provide fairness and equality in gameplay. This is extremely important in every game, especially Jailbreak. Thank you for reporting this matter and bringing to our attention. This report will be handled by the owner @CashPrizes.

In the meantime, Let me categorize the points & evidences stated by the reporter.

The following point(s) are abuse:

stoop.dem

demo21.dem

demo16.dem

snake2.dem

The following point(s) are teamban related punishments / discord related punishments:

lol1.png

lol2.png

demo19.dem

snow10.dem

The following point(s) are invalid:

x.dem

ruddy2trappy.dem

Summary & thoughts on the points & evidences:

I have been a moderator for flux.tf servers for 5 months now. It's safe to say that I know the rules & regulations of this server. There are 4 evidences to show that the moderator has abused his powers, 2 evidences to prove he has leaked private and confidential information and 1 controversial use of power in minigame. These evidences are straight to the point, which allows the public to understand clearly as to what is happening. Player has shown clear signs of abuse such as ;

respawning players
favortising reds
teleporting players
smiting oneself to change class after round start
unwilling to be warden
leaking staff chat

It is clear that it is without valid/improper reasoning that this moderators has decided to use his powers.

Regarding the invalid point(s),

1) Going invisible during theatre is not an extreme act of abuse but instead a way to express his joke/act. No players were injured nor disrupted the remained of the round. It is not allowed to use this in any other occasion. (This is solely based on my opinion alone)

2) Teleporting the warden to cells due to hunting & chasing is allowed. This is an extremely common way of letting the warden know that they are not allowed to hunt & chase without having to slay or punish them. This is 100% allowed and no foul play has been suggested.

This is all from me.
I knew the invisible thing wasn't that harsh to begin with but if he can use his invis command to "Express his joke/act", where is everyone elses invis command? In my eyes, moderators and admins should exactly play how everyone else plays, only difference is they punish people, the teleporting thing was clearly an act of favourtism or a friendly bond as Ruddy doesn't give him a warning or say anything but just teleports him back and in my time that I have played Flux I have never seen a moderator teleport the warden without giving a warning. I would see either a slay or they get warned and come back. Just my answer to your opinion.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
I knew the invisible thing wasn't that harsh to begin with but if he can use his invis command to "Express his joke/act", where is everyone elses invis command? In my eyes, moderators and admins should exactly play how everyone else plays, only difference is they punish people, the teleporting thing was clearly an act of favourtism or a friendly bond as Ruddy doesn't give him a warning or say anything but just teleports him back and in my time that I have played Flux I have never seen a moderator teleport the warden without giving a warning. I would see either a slay or they get warned and come back. Just my answer to your opinion.

Hi Moonman,

Understand where you coming from. All two points stated by you are valid. Let's wait for cashprizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.