Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Report against "Pareidolic god" and "testingstuffidkxd" (Dodgeball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummabell

Strange
User name: Yummabell

Who are you reporting? "Pareidolic god" and "testingstuffidkxd"

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Dodgeball

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:430024694 and STEAM_0:1:550019625

What is the reason of the report? Have a feeling they could be using an auto clicker, they were talking about it before I started filming and in the previous map sent a link to a joke auto click but others say its a real one.

Any other proof you have I have attached a long video of the two playing. I was trying to show both in one video however I feel it just makes it harder to see what is happening. I am not in doubt that they could be very good players, it's just the fact that after a shot they would go back to the same looking spot. They would rarely orbit and one joked about leaving and still aced everyone, even some very good plays that I have seen, wipe the floor with other players.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
User name: Yummabell

Who are you reporting? "Pareidolic god" and "testingstuffidkxd"

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Dodgeball

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:430024694 and STEAM_0:1:550019625

What is the reason of the report? Have a feeling they could be using an auto clicker, they were talking about it before I started filming and in the previous map sent a link to a joke auto click but others say its a real one.

Any other proof you have I have attached a long video of the two playing. I was trying to show both in one video however I feel it just makes it harder to see what is happening. I am not in doubt that they could be very good players, it's just the fact that after a shot they would go back to the same looking spot. They would rarely orbit and one joked about leaving and still aced everyone, even some very good plays that I have seen, wipe the floor with other players.
Hey Fragrance, can you submit the recording here? I don't see one posted here on this report and we can't do much without evidence.

Yummabell

Strange
The attached files has a line through the date and size of the file. Think this is trying to say its either too big or just hates me.

Was haft way through deleting the audio and taking out all the time waiting at the end of rounds and my PC crashed xD

Last edited:

SuperMinecraftKid1337

Unremarkable
The attached files has a line through the date and size of the file. Think this is trying to say its either too big or just hates me.

Was haft way through deleting the audio and taking out all the time waiting at the end of rounds and my PC crashed xD
You can use a service like https://anonfiles.com/ to upload your files to
the limit is 20gb and I'm sure the file isn't that big
(this is assuming that you still have the evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.