Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Fetor using racial slurs (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
User name: Tokyoswift

Who are you reporting? Fetor using racial slurs

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 76561198161057820

What is the reason of the report? It is agaisnt the rules to use racial slurs as well as just downright offensive

Any other proof you have the screenshot is there to verify that player WOAH (76561199032271398) witnessed and is willing to testify his witness to fetor using racial slurs, i understand that chat logs are gone for the last 4ish days but WOAH has told me he has seen it as well as my screenshot and personal testimony

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
If WOAH doesnt respond This appeal will get Declined You know that right?

WOAH

Strange
This is true I was there when Fetor was using the n-word and other slurs against others in the server.

Tokyoswift

Scarcely Lethal
This will just be mark as Invaild like the last one
i dont understand how the justice system works here, for gods sakes even irl verbal testimonies are enough how is it not part here, like holy crap your throwing it out for no real reason. plus even if WOAH had a screenshot youll just say, "its not in the chat logs"

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
This is turning into a useless shout contest.

I've already addressed this in the previous report. If we cannot see it through chat logs we cannot punish someone. If you see him typing the slur in global chat and it appears in TFstats you are welcome to submit a new thread.

Please stop recreating the same thread. It would pain me to see you forum banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.