Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Report against Brown stain (Jailbreak) #42 Accept reports going to 43 report if this one gets accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bork
Tbf he didnt mean it in an offensive way thats just a meme, Is the n word forbidden regardless of the context?

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
Tbf he didnt mean it in an offensive way thats just a meme, Is the n word forbidden regardless of the context?

Even If he never meant it he still said the N word which is forbidden If u have any doubts Then u should speak to Cashprizes or an admin But i think he should be punished because If u allow one person to get away with it People can take advantage of it By saying N word at some one and saying it was a meme

Bork
yhyh im not saying he shouldnt go unpunished but im just saying it wasnt meant to hurt anyone.

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
Okay can this get declined he never meant and it was in a quote I misunderstood I am willing to give him a chance

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
The usage of racial slurs especially that word is a big no-no ; the reported player bas been also found to be in usage of sexual slurs against others on the same day and has been gagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.