Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove Random crits

Remove Random Crits from highertower?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsolaja

Unremarkable
Removing random crits from the higher tower server could greatly benefit any of the player's to have a fair fight instead of random shooting and getting a massive (fair and balanced) damage multiplier that could leave the player's in frustration and disbelief. I understand it is a topic that shouldn't really be touched upon but I've heard too many people moaning about it and decided to do something.

LightBurn

Unremarkable
Random crits are for fun and ect , I've seen a lot of highlander people in other servers and crying about they die by random crit and they join to other server where i've used to play alot and there wont be any friendlies nor new people cause they just would play there where there is no random crits , it would be chaos , i know it cuz i've seen it , most people there were in highlander teams ect smh , and if its going to removed , lets hope those people wont join.

Mrsolaja

Unremarkable
Random crits are for fun and ect , I've seen a lot of highlander people in other servers and crying about they die by random crit and they join to other server where i've used to play alot and there wont be any friendlies nor new people cause they just would play there where there is no random crits , it would be chaos , i know it cuz i've seen it , most people there were in highlander teams ect smh , and if its going to removed , lets hope those people wont join.
chaos is enjoyable on the server but not along with crits it's just not an enjoyable experience

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered

Robull21

Unremarkable
Removing random crits from the higher tower server could greatly benefit any of the player's to have a fair fight instead of random shooting and getting a massive (fair and balanced) damage multiplier that could leave the player's in frustration and disbelief. I understand it is a topic that shouldn't really be touched upon but I've heard too many people moaning about it and decided to do something.
Bruh just remove them already it's so obvious they ruin the game.

Mosio

Random crits are not fun or anything,its just cringe,and no,it doesn't add spice to the game

Sugar

real femboy
No, RC's are extremely unbalanced and need to be removed, some communites have them removed. Get them outta here
Get good at dodging then if ya playing scout you can basically dodge anything so goes with any class if ya play your cards right. And I disagree they are unbalanced since they add an element will I end this fight or will I have a little chuckle

Vult

Unremarkable
Honestly looks to me like most of the people that are for random crits don't have that strong of an opinion either way and so the change wouldn't impact their enjoyment that much.
The people who are against random crits on the other hand are really against it and their enjoyment would be a lot better without random crits.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Removing this would ultimately lead to a lot of players leaving the server.

It's not detrimental or impactful when there's a 2% chance of it occurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.