Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove JB Snowballz V23 from the map rotation suggestion

Should this suggestion be accepted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
User name: Pong (aka p_ng)

Which map is the suggestion about? Remove JB Snowballz V23 from the map rotation

What is suppose to happen to the map? Remove

Why do you want this map change? This is a controversial map to talk about and it could cause a heated arguement but here we go.

I know generally people like this map because of some of the features, and the funny secret which is impossible to do. General problems with the map is that its not fun to play on, some minigames that legit make no sense whatsoever, and its generally a bad map for people to play on.

On top of the nonsensical minigames, its boring to play on and especially for the RED's, theres a vent in armoury that is confusing for the BLU's since what is the vent even for if the RED's cant reach?

The only things that make it good are 2 minigames, Assassins Creed and Obby. These 2 minigames generally are fun for the map and make Snowballz at least decent, but its still freaking awful.

I generally think this works better in CSGO and not TF2, since the map was made in CSGO and brought over to TF2 by an owner.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Yes, eyesore map need go bye bye

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
The map is fine. There are plenty of rebel spots for reds, this map is infamous for rebelling. The reason you have a problem with this map is you don't
know it. Give it a chance before preemptively trying to remove it.
I've played it multiple times, it generally isnt fun for both teams, its boring to play on, and there isnt enough mini-games to make it viable.

Monky

Face-Melting
I swear if Ruddy was still mod and saw this he'd try and delete this post, my opinion we keep it judging how old it is why not let it stay.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
I swear if Ruddy was still mod and saw this he'd try and delete this post, my opinion we keep it judging how old it is why not let it stay.
cuz it lacks minigames, some dont make sense, controversial, and its boring to play on

Where'sTheLambSauce

Somewhat Threatening
I've played it multiple times, it generally isnt fun for both teams, its boring to play on, and there isnt enough mini-games to make it viable.
Not fun for both teams? Even though I never play on BLU I can say as a RED that the map is okay and It's even better when rebelling. I find the map balanced for both teams.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Not fun for both teams? Even though I never play on BLU I can say as a RED that the map is okay and It's even better when rebelling. I find the map balanced for both teams.
I think its a controversial map, since their's 2 opinions to be made

Slaborbay

Scarcely Lethal
There are 17 minigames on the map 7 of them being unique I believe this to be a decent number of games when we got maps with only 11 in rotation there's jailbreak staples like sweeper, nine square, fallgame, jeopardy, obby, assassins creed and minefield. Aside from the classics we got those aforementioned unique minigames I will explain how they are played as some people just don't know how they work so they make the reds play obby 20 rounds in a row which is annoying.

Unique Minigames:

Senpai Chasers which is basically speedrun but you race the other players you can select the amount of winners and the fastest people win

Boulder Dash is an obby but you run away from a boulder indiana jones style while doing to obstacles the first section you go through a long section of poles trying not to slow down, the second section its like the chance doors obstacles in dr you break the correct ones cooperation is key, and lastly we got another chance door kinda thing but the pattern is always the same

Plinko is well plinko you land in 1 of 3 containers to win try not to fall into the sides or in-between the containers you will die

Glory Hole is basically floor maze but its insta death you use third person to help guide you through the minigame its kind of teamwork based hands probably the weakest minigame on the map

Ice Gliders is an obstacle course but you are inside of a kart be steady and drive well to win

What Are Those is basically hide and go boom but it makes funny noise and it got the drip

Roller Derby can be used for many things a good way to gain bhop to rebel, an arena, or it can be played as a minigame where reds have to land in a certain spot in the map at a certain time or the red that goes the farthest from launching from roller derby wins

I guess I should also mention maze basically its a maze go through the correct path the dead ends are deadly

Snowballs was never made for csgo it was made for the opst jb community server on tf2 at no point has this map ever been on csgo not sure where in the world you got that from also secrets are called secrets for a reason you need to find out how to do them they aren't impossible learn the map maybe and if you don't like the map nominate and rtv commands exist

Last edited:

Banana

Uncharitable
PNG this is kind of a dumb post, the map is a community favourite.

sugarr

goober
There are 17 minigames on the map 7 of them being unique I believe this to be a decent number of games when we got maps with only 11 in rotation there's jailbreak staples like sweeper, nine square, fallgame, jeopardy, obby, assassins creed and minefield. Aside from the classics we got those aforementioned unique minigames I will explain how they are played as some people just don't know how they work so they make the reds play obby 20 rounds in a row which is annoying.

Unique Minigames:

Senpai Chasers which is basically speedrun but you race the other players you can select the amount of winners and the fastest people win

Boulder Dash is an obby but you run away from a boulder indiana jones style while doing to obstacles the first section you go through a long section of poles trying not to slow down, the second section its like the chance doors obstacles in dr you break the correct ones cooperation is key, and lastly we got another chance door kinda thing but the pattern is always the same

Plinko is well plinko you land in 1 of 3 containers to win try not to fall into the sides or in-between the containers you will die

Glory Hole is basically floor maze but its insta death you use third person to help guide you through the minigame its kind of teamwork based hands probably the weakest minigame on the map

Ice Gliders is an obstacle course but you are inside of a kart be steady and drive well to win

What Are Those is basically hide and go boom but it makes funny noise and it got the drip

Roller Derby can be used for many things a good way to gain bhop to rebel, an arena, or it can be played as a minigame where reds have to land in a certain spot in the map at a certain time or the red that goes the farthest from launching from roller derby wins

I guess I should also mention maze basically its a maze go through the correct path the dead ends are deadly

Snowballs was never made for csgo it was made for the opst jb community server on tf2 at no point has this map ever been on csgo not sure where in the world you got that from also secrets are called secrets for a reason you need to find out how to do them they aren't impossible learn the map maybe and if you don't like the map nominate and rtv commands exist
This is why I want to keep the map its different from most maps with Unique minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.