Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved real deathless hack's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: taco

What is your type of punishment?

Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:442755890

Who has punished you?
festive god

Why were you punished?
They belived I was an alt account or had an alternative account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This account is my main if you think this is someone elses alternative account you are mistaken as its lever 61 for crying out loud and I looked at the bans on flux it contains 2 people named taco that other account that was banned for hacking is not mine. If you think that this account is mine you are incorrect not sure why it had my name, I checked its past steam names and the only name it had was festive god. Maybe an admin renamed the account or it changed its name to mine to get me banned I am unsure but all I do know is I don't cheat nor do I use alts. I only joined the jailbreak server for the first time in a while because I kinda missed the gamemode and seen some people I recognized, I quite like the server because it gives me the best ping as its closer to my region.

I also quite like that the blu team is without crits and retains bhop from blackwonder as I like to rebel its pretty fun, there is just no other server like it and there is a large variety of maps unlike most servers. I know I have been toxic which I heavily regret as you truely don't know what you have until it is gone, I know this is not my ban reason but I really do feel bad for how I have acted towards others. I have also said quite a lot of hateful words that many people are unfortunately bombarded with even in this day of age, I am really sorry for that I not apoligizing to get unbanned just wanted to throw it out there incase I don't I am truely sorry for being a burden on this community. If I don't get unbanned I don't really mind as I understand why I would be, I just hope you could give me a second chance to prove I could change for the better if not I will stop wasting your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.