Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed readd events on the discord

Readd #events

• readd

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • dont readd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Monky

Face-Melting
maybe add a twist to it this time where people approved by cashprizes who isnt a mod or admin can host events?

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Can you elaborate more on this? What do you mean read events. There's no discord channel name called events.

mdadelic

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Admin
Can you elaborate more on this? What do you mean read events. There's no discord channel name called events.
I think he means the to re-add the events channel, since it has been renamed to #raffles

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
maybe add a twist to it this time where people approved by cashprizes who isnt a mod or admin can host events?
I think I'm quite fluent in monkey, I think you're asking for there to be an #events channel for non-raffle events, where non-staff can host events also, or am I wrong?

All non-staff events would need to go through staff. It would also be a hassle to make sure things like raffles aren't rigged or discriminating against people.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Staff already have access to host community wide events via Discord's built in feature.