Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined prounder999's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
User name: prounder999

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? Vibeprounder#3216

Who has punished you?
Noodl or console

Why were you punished?
Trolling

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have learnt my lesson I am sorry I can assure u it wont happen again { I never got a Valid specific Time limit before My next appeal} I would love to be unban

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
I'm not a mod/admin, so it probably isn't my place to say, but I think you're requesting appeals way too often. It looks like you just want to be unbanned for the sake of being unbanned rather than being genuinely sorry

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
I'm not a mod/admin, so it probably isn't my place to say, but I think you're requesting appeals way too often. It looks like you just want to be unbanned for the sake of being unbanned rather than being genuinely sorry

I understand What U mean appealing 1 week after My other one got declined But I genuinely Am sorry and i have showed to by constantly reporting rulebreakers when admin/Mods arent here

Zømcøm

Uncharitable
i suggest you wait for a month or two till you try to apeal again

because if you font it does seem you spam apeas and dont really understand why were you banned

:/

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Reporting rule breakers on the forums is appreciated.

However, you do have a heavy track record, not just in this community. I have also warned you for doing stupid shit on the forums.

You may re-appeal at the end of September. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.