Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined prounder999's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

prounder999

Gore-Spattered
User name: prounder999

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? Vibeprounder999#2136

Who has punished you?
Im guessing @Noodl

Why were you punished?
Appreantly being a troll. well if i was i am sorry and i think i have already proved i am sorry because every day i stay up all night looked for rule breakers and always reporting then

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I stay up all night so admins have a easier time instead of always coming late. and i have helped alot of admin i have made currently 7 pending reports and last 9 reports were made By me from constantly staying up :)

Console

Harpreet <3
Staff Member
Admin
You’ve been Discord banned for less than a week, and your last appeal was declined just a few short days ago. This one isn’t going to be any different. The ban is too recent and your behavior clearly hasn’t changed as shown by you still receiving Discord bans for your behavior on other communities like Cutiepie merely 2 days after you were Discord banned on Flux. As much as the reporting is helpful and appreciated, your ban on Discord isn’t being lifted as of now. I’d suggest waiting at least 21 days to appeal again for me to even consider an unban for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.