Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined pootis oh ya's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pootis oh ya

Mildly Menacing
User name: pootis oh ya

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:52252447

Who has punished you?
Zak(DZ)

Why were you punished?
toxic

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was muted for being toxic and in the ban he said he gave me countless chances but in that game i was in since the start of the map he did not use his mic or chat at all. for the toxic part i was saying the stuff in like a funny way but a lot of people where talking over me when i was warden so i said shut up.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
You knew very well i was Milord and i warned you countless times by "saying thats not nice" , "youre a meanie" , or just completely ignoring what you were doing because to me it seemed so childish to a point where i thought you'd stop but you didnt you just kept on pushing the limits and being very very disrespectful and toxic to everyone in the server through trollish and provocative behavior ; you also attempted to freekill a player when you were being fired and then claimed he was kos for moving when he didnt and you freehit a big mass of reds causing them to be knocked back whilst inside of minefield and receive damage and you went from "the sniper is kos" to "actually the heavy and spy were kos too".
So all in all i was in a good mood and i overlooked most of your actions on blu bc i felt it wouldn't be right to punish a child for silly stuff and that you surely will stop at some point but you didnt you just pushed the limits and got very disrespectful and you also appealed on the forums making bald claims stating i never spoke during the game and that you were doing it as a joke whilst it was obvious toxicity to literally everyone on the server.Declined and i might consider suggeting the removal of your donor perms due to how toxic you can behave.
side note : the mute is 1 day wait it out

Status
Not open for further replies.