Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Osome Oli's discord ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
Discord name: Osome Oli#6703

Person who banned you: @Jim

Reason you were banned: Toxicity

Why you should be unbanned: Because I have taken the time between my last appeal and this appeal (which is two weeks) to reflect upon my actions.

I was banned from the discord for numerous cases of toxicity. I had used the discord as my salt shoutbox, which is not a good thing as nobody should have to waste their time reading my shit messages.

During the two weeks, I have looked back upon my actions. From now on, I will respect everyone, and if somebody is giving me a problem, I will do the mature thing and ignore them, rather than responding back in an angry manner. If I do get negative feelings, I will keep them to myself instead of insulting and annoying others. I apologise for getting banned in first place, and I will stick to what I have just said to avoid being banned again.

Thank you for reading, Oli.

Bronze

Face-Melting
I feel like you haven't changed at all and just moved your toxicity from discord and forums to the servers becoming even more insulting and aggressive then usual maybe after you show change you will be unbanned but this is just my opinion.

Since Jim is the one who punished you he should be the one to decide so don't let this drag down your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.