Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nick's Admin Application #6

=WL= Nick Plaguebearer

Mildly Menacing
- Name:Nick
- Steam name + ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324188813/

- Have you been an admin before and where-Unfortunately I have never been an admin before, but I do know all of the rules and what is expected of an administrator along with their purpose.

- What servers are you primarily applying for-i want to be an admin in all jb servers and deathrun #1-2

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands-i know kick/ban/mute/gag/slap/forcertd

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator-I am trustable, and friendly and I'm available to gag/mute micspammers/spammers, and ban/kick hackers,For many weeks now, I have seen blue freekillers without microphones becoming a warden. This is really annoying as sometimes the admins are not online and I know I can't do anything about it and i saw a lot of admins in servers, there i'm active

Anything else you'd like to add-well,my real name is nick,i'm from Ukraine (i was lying)i learned English from movies. then i was 12 years old, we bought house in Uk, i live in Uk right now,i'm doing random giveaways in dr servers, (cosmetics,keys,refined metals,tour of duty tickets)
i believe that i'll have fun with my friends in your server, i'm in your discord and voting people's ideas/applications in your forums

P.S-sorry, it's all my fault that i don't know grammar, i promise that i'll be polite,trustable,honest,reasonable,reactive and reminding rules to people

Thanks for reading! that's all folks!

Last edited:

=WL= Nick Plaguebearer

Mildly Menacing
flux, give me chance

i'm serious flux, i'm good guy, i called your server shit, because i was depressed and i couldn't control myself

pardon me please

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
I'd really recommend to stop applying.

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable
All bold man. Seriously, get your act together.