Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nick's Admin Application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

=WL= Nick Plaguebearer

Mildly Menacing
- Name:Alex
- Steam name-http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324188813/
- Have you been an admin before and where-i wasnt admin in flux
- What servers do you usually play-i'm playing most deathrun maps and jailbreak
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands?-yes i am, but i can forgot some commands
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?-there are alot of people that they telling me become admin and help this community to grow
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself? -i'll add that i can be polite and rude, but i can control myself as admin.

thanks for reading!!!

Son™

Unremarkable
Well then... let's see.
In order to have a great chance at becoming an admin you have to have a good reputation by building it. You've made this application showing that this is the best you can do. I believe you have a great personality, but this, in my opinion is a bad application. It's a NO from me.

Here's a hint: imagine a broken mirror and you standing there in front of it. Pick up the pieces and make a picture of yourself. Try to make it as good as possible. Imagine it's your application.

adam

a stupid
I haven't seen you on Jailbreak, ever.
Your application, in general, isn't very good generally in detail, punctuation, grammar, and no offense but, we meant if you have been an admin before in other communities and WHICH community.
So, let's add that you MIGHT not understand people's problem and stuff which is probably the most important thing in administrating, no offense again.
I'm going to give this application a NO
You've missed the most important things in the applications and administrating, this is an application, with LOTS of cons, and none pros I could find.
However, Good luck with your application.

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
This is perhaps the worst application I have seen in this community. You claim that you play Jailbreak but I have never seen you on a Flux.tf Jailbreak in my whole administrating career. What also is disappointing is that the 2nd application is just as bad as the 1st application. My answer is probably clear by now. BIG THUMBS DOWN for this application.

You seem slightly desperate for administrating powers as well...

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Pros:
  • N/A
Neutral:
  • N/A
Cons:
  • Poor Text Formatting and Structure.
  • Poor Grammar.
  • Wanting a position of power.
  • The application is rushed.
  • Not much difference between this "retry" and the earlier application.
  • Very little detail.
Did you write this within a minute or two?
This application is extremely rushed, the text structuring is really bad, there is not much difference between your previous attempt and this one, and there is very little detail.
This was your attempt to advertise yourself and to come back better than ever. Overall, very disappointing.
I'm starting to wonder if you think the "Admin Applications" page is a joke.
This application is an easy -1[:(].

adam

a stupid
Haven't taken a look at the "a lot of people are telling me I should become an admin" part, well, let me explain what an administrator means:
An administrator is a member of the community that has powers to secure the server and makes sure that it is safe from toxicity, rule-breaking, and solves player's problems.
The admin, however, can use his powers to punish whoever breaks the server rules such as: ban, kick, mute or gag.
However, of course every of these have a reason, for example, you see a hacker, you definitely wouldn't mute or gag them, DEFINITELY.
If people are telling you that you should become an administrator, you should first take a look at OTHER people's accepted application and COMPARE this application between THEIRS.
And a 16 year old isn't supposed to have that kind of grammar in a APPLICATION, this isn't a off-topic thread.
Once you improve your grammar, text structure, punctuation, HOW LONG the application is like every accepted application is (except mine because I didn't really know that Jailbreak needed that much supervision), I will be happy to have you on the team.
I hope that explanation is understandable for you, good day.

adam

a stupid
Declined.
You may apply again at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.