Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nick' Admin Application #3 (Final try)

=WL= Nick Plaguebearer

Mildly Menacing
- Name:Nick
- Steam name-http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324188813/
- Have you been an admin before and where-i am moderator in Oasis Network (In Trade server).
- What servers do you usually play-i'm active in jailbreak and deathrun 1-2#
- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands-i know kick/ban/mute/gag, and i need to learn more commands.
- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator-active, friendly,polite,reasonable,honest.
- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself-i'm at 10th class, learning russian, french and other languages,i can start events and giveaways in random servers.

i'll try to be more active as soon as i can

P.S-i'm going holiday in 9th of june, is that problem if i'm offline like 3 weeks?

i can start giveaways in your forums too, so i'll let you know

Thanks for reading!!! :-)

adam

a stupid
You can't make an excuse like that, you just created an application and admitted that it's rushed.
I honestly don't know what to say.

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
You just don't learn from your mistakes, do you?

Application still rushed and still contain grammatical errors. Also,your in-game name makes me think that you are desperate for admin. (His in-game is Nick Plaguebearer #Nick4Admin for those who were wondering.)

THUMBS DOWN for this application

FranceBall #Rondoudou!

Unremarkable
You just don't learn from your mistakes, do you?

Application still rushed and still contain grammatical errors. Also,your in-game name makes me think that you are desperate for admin. (His in-game is Nick Plaguebearer #Nick4Admin for those who were wondering.)

THUMBS DOWN for this application
I agreed with you, also he have "WL" tag that means he only play Wonderland, and not flux.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
I agreed with you, also he have "WL" tag that means he only play Wonderland, and not flux.

Uh, no, that doesn't imply that at all. Name tag is irrelevant.

Your application seems to be basically the same as before. Compare it to currently open applications to see more what we'd expect.
Thanks for applying.