Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

name your worst nightmare from tf2

Phantomfire

Unremarkable
Name the worst encountered you've ever experience and the next react to it or say something if you are related to it so i'll go first

I always get spawn kill by neverending pyro player which their team is full of pyro main

adam

a stupid
Name the worst encountered you've ever experience and the next react to it or say something if you are related to it so i'll go first

I always get spawn kill by neverending pyro player which their team is full of pyro main
W+M1 Pyros that are in BLU and mass freekilling, plus mass freekilling heavies and soldiers.

Bronze

Face-Melting

Conor he is just an asshole to everyone...just Conor

Jampoint

Happily Animating
A namehacker that either is mass freekilling or hacking depending on the gamemode, meanwhile getting pressured by donors and regulars. It's basically an admin's nightmare.

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
A namehacker that either is mass freekilling or hacking depending on the gamemode, meanwhile getting pressured by donors and regulars. It's basically an admin's nightmare.
That happened a few days ago. The admins there at the time *cough* Hipster *cough* Engie *cough* were handling it so badly that I had to just votekick him.

8-Bit_Kitsune

Spectacularly Lethal
Getting killed by three random crits in a row from the same guy.

fairblitz

Unremarkable

1 Bar connection when I join american servers lmao