Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted My administration application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Holy shit, Its barely recess for me and I log into the WiFi spot, just to get bombarded with emails about this app. Its looking pretty bad, now would be a good time to reflect on your actions Swiggy, and understand that actions have consequences.
-From boi totally not doing homework in recess, Courier.
3L4ibDn.gif
its now time to use your wifi wisely http://flux.tf/index.php?threads/fake-news.714/#post-2334

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Yeah, yeah I just read it. Disregard my previous reply >:(
-from sorry boi, Courier.
3L4ibDn.gif
its ok man, I just want to clear things up!

if i were an admin, i would say hell nah, because of this [VOTE4SWIGGY] bullcrap in the EU jailbreak servers.

if he was accepted, my prediction would be, he will be using the powers wisely for the first week, then next week he's not going to be that much wise with the powers (Beginning of Abuse) then third week he will start banning warden adults with mics that killed him (for not following the orders)

deZgorJ.png
http://flux.tf/index.php?threads/fake-news.714/ <------ would really want your opinion on this :/

Last edited by a moderator:

adam

a stupid
How the fuck can I use inspect element on steam lol, second i'm innocent, all i did is put a picture of you shit talking to my girl, jam.

Swiggy is actually a admin of "SWIGGY'S BITCHES"
Could you get on Discord or Steam so I can talk to you about this?
Just asking questions mainly.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
talking to my girl, jam
internal cringe

He is right though, you can't inspect element a Steam browser, which is why I've asked him for screenshots of audit logs from his Steam client.

Jerry

Spectacularly Lethal
internal cringe

He is right though, you can't inspect element a Steam browser, which is why I've asked him for screenshots of audit logs from his Steam client.
You can't inspect element on steam client but you can on the steam website

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
You can't inspect element on steam client but you can on the steam website

Aftermeth's screenshot is a Steam client, and Swiggy's is a browser, which is why I asked the latter for a client picture.
I know where inspect element does and doesn't work.

The Mafioso Courier

Uncharitable

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 8
  • 0 bytes · Views: 8
  • 0 bytes · Views: 5
  • 0 bytes · Views: 6
Last edited:

Jampoint

Happily Animating
Well, I think we are about to lock this application. This is my conclusion.

So, we started with an application. Some admins thought SWIGGY was admin material. Some admins found flaws(Including me) and didn't want him to have powers. It was at a neutral stance, until Aftermeth made an edit that framed SWIGGY and caused chaos, and within 24 hours, he admitted to creating it.

Now for @SWIGGY, I think I don't see anymore issues with your application. Everything by now seems to be cleared up. As my final response, I will stay NEUTRAL since I really don't have much play time with you.

And for @Aftermeth , why would you create a civil war in Flux.tf? Listen here, I do not want another repeat of drama. All it causes are admins being demoted, enemies to be made, and pain(HipsterMelon and LivestreamGamer, you know what I'm talking about. ). I would walk away with a warning or some sort of temporary punishment, but this isn't my community. Maybe it was a good idea to keep that edit to yourself instead.

I hope this is my final reply on this application. I'll, of course, let @Flux take care of this one and make the final decision.

SWIGGY

Truly Feared
Well, I think we are about to lock this application. This is my conclusion.

So, we started with an application. Some admins thought SWIGGY was admin material. Some admins found flaws(Including me) and didn't want him to have powers. It was at a neutral stance, until Aftermeth made an edit that framed SWIGGY and caused chaos, and within 24 hours, he admitted to creating it.

Now for @SWIGGY, I think I don't see anymore issues with your application. Everything by now seems to be cleared up. As my final response, I will stay NEUTRAL since I really don't have much play time with you.

And for @Aftermeth , why would you create a civil war in Flux.tf? Listen here, I do not want another repeat of drama. All it causes are admins being demoted, enemies to be made, and pain(HipsterMelon and LivestreamGamer, you know what I'm talking about. ). I would walk away with a warning or some sort of temporary punishment, but this isn't my community. Maybe it was a good idea to keep that edit to yourself instead.

I hope this is my final reply on this application. I'll, of course, let @Flux take care of this one and make the final decision.
<3

adam

a stupid
Closing this, we will be discussing privately whether the applicant should be whether accepted or declined.
Also my vote is changed back to neutral leaning to thumbs down, just in case.

Last edited:

Kat0150

Truly Feared
I know I am extremely late with this reply and so much bigger stuff has gone on since (I also apologize for posting this on your application, Swiggy), but back to the confusion about forcing warden.
[USERGROUP=4]@Admins[/USERGROUP] and anyone else confused about this, in our jailbreak rules thread under the useful commands spoiler, you will find:
"!w - Used to force yourself as warden on the blue team. Please don't use the command at the beginning of rounds and give other people a turn to be warden."
I take that to mean do not force warden if it will autopick. If something happens such as the first warden was killed or whatever it may be, then you can force warden to avoid it being locked and becoming a freeday.

Jampoint

Happily Animating
I know I am extremely late with this reply and so much bigger stuff has gone on since (I also apologize for posting this on your application, Swiggy), but back to the confusion about forcing warden.
[USERGROUP=4]@Admins[/USERGROUP] and anyone else confused about this, in our jailbreak rules thread under the useful commands spoiler, you will find:
"!w - Used to force yourself as warden on the blue team. Please don't use the command at the beginning of rounds and give other people a turn to be warden."
I take that to mean do not force warden if it will autopick. If something happens such as the first warden was killed or whatever it may be, then you can force warden to avoid it being locked and becoming a freeday.

There has been mentions about changing that rule. I'm still unsure to this day.

Kat0150

Truly Feared
There has been mentions about changing that rule. I'm still unsure to this day.
If it does happen to get changed, we can adjust. I say enforce what is currently in our rules until then, if changes are made.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
Accepting this application, somewhat tentatively giving the last 4 pages, but let's see how it goes.

Welcome to the team, I expect you to be active in Discord too, as most informal admin discussion occurs there.

Status
Not open for further replies.