Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mosio's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosio

Username:

Name
Mosio

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:452613573

Your DiscordID
mosio#8151

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Highertower 85.117.240.66:27015
I've more than 850 hours on the Highertower server and play since middle 2020.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Yes, I'm trying to help people and fight rule breakers which join in force on the server and ruin it.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Dork and Banana

When are you usually available to play?
Pretty much everydays exept one weekend out of two after 4PM CET | UTC +1.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
[Telling the person until I'm sure they understood and aknowledge if they are genuinely mischievous or just misunderstanding the gravity of their actions, and make an appropriate punishment to the person largely varieting considering their act. Resitivists take way bigger punishments + I'll probably provide a long text with every reasons accurately for punishments bans, and punishments are progressives of course.]

Advertising Hacks:
-If that's a simple blatant joke I'll just tell them that they could prolly get banned by a staff member by accident.
-If genuine advertising then Its an instant kick and if comeback to make it again It'll be a permanent ban (It's obvious you can't advertise external helps).

Racism and Bigotry:
-One warn about the use of bullying/discriminatory slurs, if the user doesn't care, then It'll be a mute for atleast 30 minutes

Voice and/or Chat Spam:
-Warn the user and 5 minute mute minimum if they don't care

Inappropriate/Offensive Spray:
-Banned from using the spray on public, heavier punishment

Speaking a Language Other than English:
-Warn the user about it and proabably mute if further issues, but mainly doesn't happens.

Exploiting:
-Warn the user and if they don't care then It's minimum a 1H ban.

User Who is AFK:
-This player would be forced over to spectator automatically(so no problems)

Abusing the !calladmin Function:
-If It's a mistaken view from the person toward someone else (like thinking they are cheating even if not) It won't be a problem, but spam and troll is a one day ban minimum (the rule is obvious and even put on lime in the chat so you can't ignore it).

Revealing or Exposing Undercover Admin:
-Telling the individual to not do it again, if used as an advantage to not get banned then It's for me a minimum 24H ban for the lack of honesty.

Admin Impersonation:
-Tell the person they can't, further heavier punishment applied like for any other rule breaking if the user is a conscious resitivist.

Spawncamping:
-Telling the players who are spawncamping to stop, if they won't I'll smite them and kick if they do it again.

Griefing:
-Like for Exploiting or Unfair-play such as Spawncamping, If they know what they are doing it I'll be annoying for them.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I've anger issues specified on the gameplay of Highertwoer which is why I only join to talk and play way less as well. (btw I'm greatly fixing it :D)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I speak most dialects of French, and I'm learning a bunch of other languages on Duolingo.

Ginger

Truly Feared
After much discussion with staff, we have decided to deny your application. Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.