Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mimmo's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBSPY

Unremarkable
User name: Mimmo

Name
Mimmo

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes, i got muted for micspamming (talking over warden)

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:508194946

Your DiscordID
FBSPY#6446 / 739832970495393923

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.TF | Jailbreak 85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have played on this jb server for a few months now, it would be nice to be able to moderate it

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

When are you usually available to play?
GMT+1,
Monday-Friday: 3:00 pm/15:00 - 11:30 pm/23:00
Saturday-Sunday: / /

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

FORCING FREEDAYS

1st force freeday: 1 day guard ban
2nd force freeday: 7 days guard ban
3rd force freeday: 1 month guard ban
4th force freeday: permanent guard ban

MFK
1st MFK: 7 days ban from guards
2nd MFK: permanent ban from guards
3rd MFK: If unbanned via Punishment Appeal permanent ban without the possibility of reapplying again

LR DENIAL
1st lr denial: 12 hrs guard ban
2nd lr denial: 1 day guard ban
3rd lr denial: 7 days guard ban
4th lr denial: 12 hrs guard ban
5th lr denial: 1 day guard ban
6th lr denial: 7 days guard ban

JOINING BLU WITHOUT A MIC
Permanent guard ban until the guy verify his mic to a mod

i didnt modified the other punishments cause they're ok

Racism and Bigotry:
One warning issued to user, followed by 3 hour gag/mute, 6 hour gag/mute, 1 day gag/mute, 3 day gag/mute, 5 day gag/mute, 1 week gag/mute, 2 week gag/mute, finally permanently if required. This is something I strictly do not tolerate coming from a larger community.

Voice and/or Chat Spam: One warning issued to user, followed by 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, and finally permanent gag/mute if deemed necessary.

Inappropriate/Offensive Spray: A permanent spray ban is given. If the user provides evidence that he/she has removed the spray to a staff member, and will not repeat the offence, it may be removed.

Speaking a Language Other than English: One warning issued to user, 2 hour mute, 4 hour mute, 6 hour mute, 8 hour mute, 1 day mute, 3 day mute, 5 day mute, 1 week mute, 2 week mute, 4 week mute, and finally permanent if needed.

Exploiting: One warning issued to user, proceeded by slay, 1 hour ban, 4 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 3 week ban, lastly permanent ban.

User Who is AFK: This player would be forced over to spectator.

Abusing the !calladmin Function: One warning issued to user, followed by 1 hour ban, 2 hour ban, 5 hour ban, 7 hour ban, 1 day ban, 2 day ban, 5 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 4 week ban, lastly permanent ban.

Revealing or Exposing Undercover Admin: One warning issued to user, 2 hour gag/mute, 4 hour gag/mute, 6 hour gag/mute, 1 day gag/mute, 3 day gag/mute, 5 day gag/mute, 1 week gag/mute, 2 week gag/mute, 1 month gag/mute, lastly permanent.

Admin Impersonation: One warning issued to user to modify their current avatar and/or name, followed by kick with reason provided, 6 hour ban, 12 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
im a donor and sometimes i visit the forum to see some funny punishment appeals. Like this one. because my english suck and im already imagining all the ppl laughing and reacting with shitty emoji to this post :haha:

Are you proficient in languages other than English? yes

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
How original that you decided to plagiarize my application that I wrote up. I posted it as reference for users to get a sense of what we are looking for. You decided to claim it as your own work.

Permanently declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.