Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Midget's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midget

Unremarkable
User name: Midget

Name
Midget

Your Age

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:196166395

Your DiscordID
Friend#3572

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Jailbreak mostly, but i wouldn't mind moderate on other's as well. 85.117.240.70:27035

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'd like to just be the chillest moderator, but yeah i'd just like to help out who are new, because when i was new nobody told me how to do jailbreak i was just a newbie who knew nothing so i had to self learn most things which is not fun because then you don't know the most things and u get killed a lot because of that

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes, Apple Pie mostly,

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Apple Pie ( Yes i got premission from him)
Top (Even tho he's not a moderator right now)

When are you usually available to play?
well about 3-5 hours everyday, i still got school but after school i can moderate 3-5 hours a day.

So Basically

i got everyday about 6 or 7 hours of school and so after i come home i would start moderating.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Punishment ladder:

Freekilling (Needed Evidence)
1)Guard Ban 1 hour
2)Guard ban 2 hours
3) 1 hour ban
4)3 Hour ban
5) 1 day ban
6) PermGuardBan+1 hour ban

Constant Freehitting by the guard
1)Warning
2)Guard Ban 1 Hour
3)Guard Ban 1 Hour
4)Guard Ban 2 hours
5)Guard ban 1 day
6) PermGuardBan
7) 1 day ban

OverTalking warden
1)Warning
2)Mute 30min
3)Mute 30min
4)Mute 1 hour
5)Mute 2 hours
6)Mute 2 hours

Hacking (with Evidance)
1)PremBan

Abusing !calladmin.
1) 30 min Gag/warning
2) Gag/1 hour ban
3) Gag/3 hour ban
4) 9 hour ban
5) 1 day ban
6) 3 day ban
7) 1 week ban

Having no mic in Guards ,UnWardening,Afk as guard or forcewardening

1) 1 Hour GuardBan/Moving the person into Spec/ Slay
2) 2 hours GuardBan/1 hour Guardban/ 1 hour GuardBan
3)2 hours GuardBan/2 hours Guardban/ 2 hours GuardBan
4) 2 hour ban /2 hours Guardban/ 2 hours GuardBan

Racism
1. 1 hour gag/mute
2. 2 hour gag/mute
3. 6 hour gag/mute
4. 12 hour gag/mute
5. 1 day gag/mute
6. 2. day gag/mute
7. 1 week gag/mute

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Personally i wanna join in because the community is so awesome and i feel like me joining as moderator would be helpful, and also fun,but like i said i just wanna help out newbies, i wanna be helpful. Maybe that's what a lot of people answer like but hey that's just the truth with a lot of us.
Also if you're reading this then uh i wish ya the best day.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Estonia ( you probably don't know this language but that is a true language, only 1 million people talk with it)

Last edited:

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Hi midget, thanks for applying. Do include a punishment ladder as that's one of the requirements when applying for staff. You can always look at other players' punishment ladders as an example but do not forge from their application as that will be an immediate denial of application. Looking forward to your update.

Midget

Unremarkable
Please tell me if it is too hard to read, thank you to your patience and have good day

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
hey there midget, nice to see that you have made some improvement! I wish to clarify, why is there a need for a ban when a player has already been perm guard banned?

Secondly, Remember that eventually a player can get permanent commblocked or team banned or banned for repeated offences. Thus you can work around it and try to have a more consistent punishment ladder. Drastic ladders are such that they immediately head from 1 day to Permanent. Try your best and find the perfect balance.

Good luck!

Console

Harpreet <3
Staff Member
Admin
While the new improvements to your application are a great thing to see, there are too many negatives for me to overlook. First off, your attitude in your responses (which you've now edited or deleted) was not ideal, it had basically said that you applied for moderator, and wasn't even hoping on being accepted. Next thing that caught my eye was the fact that you were just punished no less than 24 hours ago by @Apple Pie who gave you a 1 hour mute for Toxicity. Lastly, TFStats has no record of you being on Flux servers since August 31st. I've looked at TFStats pages from a few of our most active members, since I was confused how you haven't played since August 31st, yet still got muted yesterday, and it appears that logs from after October 3rd aren't registering at the moment, but all that means is that you haven't played on a Flux server until less than a week ago, and that combined with the already low playtime makes me believe that you aren't the best candidate for a moderator at this time. For these reasons, I'm going to go ahead and decline your application. If you feel encouraged to apply again, be sure to wait at least 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.