Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined mdadelic's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdadelic

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Admin
Username:

Name
mdadelic

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:196496819

Your DiscordID
mdadelic / 674698095333736448

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Orange | 100% Crits
85.117.240.74:27055 / 172.20.0.12:27055

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've been playing on Flux for quite a while. I really like the community and the Staff I talk with.
Because Staff is not always available on 100% Crits I have decided to try and help reduce the amount of cheaters. I have waited since the start of 2023 for this. I believe now is the perfect time for me to apply, since I have confirmed that I will be able to play and moderate almost always. Additionally, since Summer is when most people have a lot of free time and cheaters are more common, I think my application has great timing.
From the successful reports I've made so far, I feel confident in my ability to detect cheaters. I also believe I could correctly warn and punish non-cheating rule breakers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Whatevs, Eqwort, festive god, Acheko, Pseudovalide and dork (retired)

When are you usually available to play?
I am currently mostly available from 2 PM to 9 PM CET. However, I am sometimes available from 12 PM to 11 PM CET.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking and Cheating:
I would record a demo of them. If I am not completely sure they are cheating, I would send the footage to another staff member and confirm it with them. After confirming the person is cheating, I would permanently ban them.

Advertising Hacks:
Depends on the intentions. If it's a normal player joking, I would first give them a warning. If they continue I would permanently mute or gag them. If it's somebody genuinely advertising hacks, I would permanently gag or mute without a warning.

Racism and Bigotry:
I believe a warning would not be necessary.
I would first silence them for 1 day, then if they continue, a 5 day silence, a 10 day silence, a 1 month silence, and a permanent silence.

Voice and/or Chat Spam:
I would first warn the spammer. If they continue, I would gag or mute them depending on what they spam. First a 1 hour gag/mute, a 1 day gag/mute, a 7 day gag/mute, a 1 month gag/mute, and a permanent gag/mute.

Exploiting:
I would give them a warning and a slay (if it could help stop the exploit). If they continue, I would ban them for 1 day, then a 5 day ban, a 10 day ban, a 1 month ban, and a permanent ban

User Who is AFK:
In most cases they would be automatically moved to spectator. However, if they are using a console command to keep moving, I would move them to Spectator.

Abusing the !calladmin Function:
First a warning to stop abusing !calladmin, then a 5 hour ban, a 24 hour ban, then a 7 day ban, a 15 day ban, a 25 day ban, and a permanent ban.

Revealing or Exposing Undercover Admin:
If the person appears to have accidentally revealed an admin they will be warned. If the person has revealed an admin to help a suspected rule breaker or if the person has ignored the warning, they will be silenced. At first a 1 hour silence, if they continue exposing admins a 5 hour silence, a 20 hour silence, a 5 day silence, a 10 day silence, and at this point they know what they're doing so I think a permanent silence would be appropriate.

Admin Impersonation:
If the person is trying to fool people into thinking they are an admin so they can get away with something or trick people into doing what they want, I would first warn them to change their name and profile picture. If the behavior continues, they will be banned for 2 hours, then a 5 hour ban, a 1 day ban, a 5 day ban, a 15 day ban, and a permanent ban.
If the person is doing that and it's clearly a joke they should not be punished. For example: they take a Staff member's name with a joke twist but have a different profile picture. Or if they don't change their name and profile picture and jokingly claim they are an admin while using poor grammar.

No warnings will be given if the player has recently been warned or punished for that specific rule.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am not familiar with most of the commands used by the staff on Flux yet.

I do know how to record and send demos.
(I believe that's already expected, but I'm writing it here just in case.)

I am currently a donator, so if I do become a moderator I'm not sure how the change in command permissions will affect the code.

If necessary, I will update the punishment ladders or add new ones.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian and Montenegrin

Ginger

Truly Feared
Thanks for applying, but unfortunately your application has been denied after careful consideration by the flux staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.