Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Make the server have less lag for people, and make the hitscan better they are soo broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_fella_63

I don't know about you but I have been playing on jb for 2 months now, and when I started I could play sniper like normal but now I can't. I can't even play as a sniper because of the hitscan being so broken, now I have to play soldier just to kill the blues. I'm just asking for people that play on NA, can we get a fix on it?

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
I don't know about you but I have been playing on jb for 2 months now, and when I started I could play sniper like normal but now I can't. I can't even play as a sniper because of the hitscan being so broken, now I have to play soldier just to kill the blues. I'm just asking for people that play on NA, can we get a fix on it?
half of the jb players have 200 ping cuh

Monky

Face-Melting
The hitscan is just fucking broken
this video shows it

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
you should expect this by playing on an eu-hosted server in america

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
This is most likely due to client-side issues. Try mastercomfig's network config.

Also, your reasoning also invalidates your argument, because hitscan is (mostly) fully compensated even with high ping: if you hit someone on your screen with hitscan, the damage goes through, albeit later. Projectiles come out much later, and are not lag compensated.

Status
Not open for further replies.