Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make an assumption on the person above based on their profile pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Stop trying to cause arguments, it’s getting boring now.
@Ruddy @Moonman2 you two made out and forgave each other and now both equally have a dislike for flux, so be on your way.
Just play what you want to, whether that’s flux or not, you aren’t forced.

If you have some deep hatred with the community then leave, nobody wants to hear about it.

This guy does not know how to spell and he also thinks improper use and abuse have two separate meanings.
yeah, I’m not proud of that. I was thinking about it as “not using it the correct way” and “using maliciously”.

Moonman2

Scarcely Lethal
Stop trying to cause arguments, it’s getting boring now.
@Ruddy @Moonman2 you two made out and forgave each other and now both equally have a dislike for flux, so be on your way.
Just play what you want to, whether that’s flux or not, you aren’t forced.

If you have some deep hatred with the community then leave, nobody wants to hear about it.

yeah, I’m not proud of that. I was thinking about it as “not using it the correct way” and “using maliciously”.
I am just being honest and you are taking it to heart, why are you mentioning me and Ruddy forgiving each other even though I just mocked him for getting his mod removed. Whatever relationship problems you have with Ruddy don't bring my name into it mate because I ain't no therapist. I just came to state my opinion on people ?‍♂️

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
I am just being honest and you are taking it to heart, why are you mentioning me and Ruddy forgiving each other even though I just mocked him for getting his mod removed. Whatever relationship problems you have with Ruddy don't bring my name into it mate because I ain't no therapist. I just came to state my opinion on people ?‍♂️
Whatever, I couldn’t care less anymore, just making assumptions now. Point still stands that if you hate flux then bugger off.

Moonman2

Scarcely Lethal
Whatever, I couldn’t care less anymore, just making assumptions now. Point still stands that if you hate flux then bugger off.
I don't hate Flux, just stop making invalid points every single time you see my name since you just embarrass yourself(y)

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
I’m confused at this situation.
Idk who is angry at who anymore and I can’t be bothered to keep up.
@Ruddy shut.

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
Your staff is scum and you can't be arsed to care enough. You always participate as transparently as possible in arguments, probably because you can't ever deal with problems head on, something that actually applies to the majority of your staff as well. You've let bias influence your decisions when selecting new staff twice and got away with it because your staff supported the decisions. When it comes to punishing staff, unless there's a obscene amount of proof you hesitate to do anything permanent, resulting in the continuation of similar events occurring.

Furthermore,
View attachment 1005
Moonman too afraid to use main?

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Pre-pubescent kids will do anything for a sliver on attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.