Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make an assumption on the person above based on their profile pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Guy above is a Weeb

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
User above never achieved his art major due to poor cartoon drawings.

Sugar

real femboy
The person above thinks he has a lot of cash

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
the person above has a bad opinion

extra: the person below will call me a furry

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
The person above me thinks that he was the best mod out there.

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
the person above monky doesn't give giveaway winners their items when i said i wanted them after

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
the person above monky doesn't give giveaway winners their items when i said i wanted them after
The person above me is just crying because he lost all his stuff and started to purge my discord server.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member

goo

The person above me thinks that he was the best mod out there.
You can't even read text without paragraphs and you can't even spell words correctly. You still scam people in giveaways but you don't even get called out for it properly because you lick the owner's ass. You've mass freekilled on multiple other servers before and after you got moderator, which just shows how bias Flux is to you.

Moonman2

Scarcely Lethal
Person above is crusty
This guy does not know how to spell and he also thinks improper use and abuse have two separate meanings. Oh yeah, he is my number 1 fan.

The person above thinks he has a lot of cash
This is a little kid with a voice of a rubber duck, but he still does his "job" better than other staff which I find hilarious?

The person above me is just crying because he lost all his stuff and started to purge my discord server.
Another mod who can't spell yet picks on someone for not using paragraphs in their thread. Overall, Apple Pie = Hypocrisy at it's finest

that was a joke u muppet and fix ur shitty discord server
Lol, you got your mod removed!

the person above has a bad opinion

extra: the person below will call me a furry
Furry

Attachments

• when_the_mod_is_removed.png
    when_the_mod_is_removed.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 5

Money Awards

User above never achieved his art major due to poor cartoon drawings.
Your staff is scum and you can't be arsed to care enough. You always participate as transparently as possible in arguments, probably because you can't ever deal with problems head on, something that actually applies to the majority of your staff as well. You've let bias influence your decisions when selecting new staff twice and got away with it because your staff supported the decisions. When it comes to punishing staff, unless there's a obscene amount of proof you hesitate to do anything permanent, resulting in the continuation of similar events occurring.

Furthermore,
w9tOIJEb6BlfQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

BLAZEDbyCASH

Unremarkable
Your staff is scum and you can't be arsed to care enough. You always participate as transparently as possible in arguments, probably because you can't ever deal with problems head on, something that actually applies to the majority of your staff as well. You've let bias influence your decisions when selecting new staff twice and got away with it because your staff supported the decisions. When it comes to punishing staff, unless there's a obscene amount of proof you hesitate to do anything permanent, resulting in the continuation of similar events occurring.

Furthermore,
View attachment 1005
This guy speaks big boy facts
Half the people he lets be mod is people that hes bias to he doesnt even play jb or his own server lol so doesnt know people that arent using forums or discord that much

Ur server community is dieing pls take a look why

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
This guy does not know how to spell and he also thinks improper use and abuse have two separate meanings. Oh yeah, he is my number 1 fan.

This is a little kid with a voice of a rubber duck, but he still does his "job" better than other staff which I find hilarious?

Another mod who can't spell yet picks on someone for not using paragraphs in their thread. Overall, Apple Pie = Hypocrisy at it's finest

Lol, you got your mod removed!

Furry
Glad it did. Thanks for the opportunity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.