Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make a questions thread area

Should a question thread are be created?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
There's not really a way for new year payers and regular players to ask people (mainly admins) about rules and other things so I think an area where people can ask questions about the server and how it works.

Hugo

Sufficiently Lethal
I think this is a great idea and another suggestion if this is created there could be a post made by an admin or noodl which is frequently asked questions where new players can come and learn some of the more flux specific game stuff which they may not have had explained to them in game.

HellYoshi

Notably Dangerous
Yeah, this is actually a half decent idea. Discord exists though, but that has an age restriction thing (partially). I'm all in for this.

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Yeah, this is actually a half decent idea. Discord exists though, but that has an age restriction thing (partially). I'm all in for this.
Yes discord exists but newer players might not know how to get there or they might not even have discord

Ghost | Twitch

Unremarkable
Feel like an FAQ Section would work easier here, so that threads don't have to be consistently monitored, and could allow for some independence within it, letting new players figure out for themselves what the servers are all about. (Or just, like, put it in the rules or something, idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.