Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Make a Flux Minecraft server

Is the Flux minecraft server is a good idea

• Whatevs is the goat (no minecraft server)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdadelic

Unremarkable
Staff Member
Admin
I believe the addition of a Minecraft server could greatly strengthen Flux. The Minecraft server could bring together Flux.tf in a different and new way. There are many ways to go about a Minecraft server. The best one for Flux (in my opinion) is the simplest one. An SMP-like Minecraft server would require minimum plugins and maintenance. However, it would greatly affect Flux.tf and improve the relationships with people on it. I would love it. The people of Flux would surely love it. And Whatevs (the goat) would definitely love it.

All the words I've said can be perfectly summarized and explained with just one video:

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
I was thinking about this. Do you think there would be enough Flux players to keep it active, or develop a community on its own? I have done some Minecraft server hosting & advertising a very long time ago, but I'm not sure if people still play SMP enough these days that it would be viable to run. I think it would cost about $15-30/mo to run, could be cheaper or more expensive depending on plugins and player count.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Once we can generate more traction into our TF2 servers we can revisit this idea in the future.

Thanks for suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.