Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined LR Suggestions

LR suggestions

• 1 only

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 2 only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 only

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 1 and 2

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 1 and 3

• 2 and 3

• All

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
I have multiple suggestions for LR's, yes.

Fat Scout Day: Everybody is Heavies with Family Buisness.

Unblacklist Warday: All weapons are unblocked and allowed, on warday

Red Warden day: RED's are the ones who decide orders for the BLU's

Slaborbay

Scarcely Lethal
Where is the none option cause none of these are good imo as the fat scout day seems unbalanced unless the teams are autobalanced if not its a worse version of valve smg day which is already the worst lr. Even if the teams are balanced it would be another lr that would be picked a few times and never picked again like hulk day, holiday punch day, the aforementioned valve smg day and others. The unblacklisted warday seems kind of dumb as you could have just suggested that warday allow all weapons by default as there is no reason to choose the normal version if this was added. Also I am fairly certain that the automatic version of warday already allows all weapons as you can cloak, disguise, and other things but I might be wrong.

The last suggestion is the worst by far cause most of the rounds will result in the blues being killed for no reason as there is nothing stopping the reds from just killing them or giving unfair orders cause what are you gonna do tban them from red? Also would the reds be autobalanced like the blues do or will they have the same numbers bossing around 5 blues with 23 reds who will decide what orders to give? Lastly what happens when there is 1 blue left you cannot give him lr unless you want someone to reprogram the warden thing just for this singular lr so a red can become warden or would you just kill him making this entire lr pointless?

I like to have more variety when it comes to lr's but these ideas won't really be that great although the fat scout has the most potential, but like I said we already have like 7 lr's that are never picked so adding another seems pointless you could pick class specific classwars and pick heavy or play holiday punch day instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.