Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Lord Gaben's Application 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
- Name: Isaac
- Steam name + ID: Lord Gaben STEAM_0:1:102131511
- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~
(UTC+00:00) I am on 6 hours on weekdays but on weekends I am on 8-10 hours.
- Have you been an admin before and where?

I've been an admin on some discord servers and on an Unturned server. But the Unturned server got shut down shortly after I got admin.
- What servers are you primarily applying for?

I am applying for the Jailbreak servers. If there's any game mode that needs an admin I‘ll be glad to take that position.

- Which admins (if any) do you know?
Jampoint, ImpossibleZ, Ainsley,Engie,Jim etc

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you

I understand that admins are expected to be polite and mature I will do my best to improve my behavior to be admin.
I know some few basics commands that I will use like (Kick Ban sm_Teamban Mute Gag etc) I will try to learn more. I learned most of the commands on
https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Admin_commands_(sourcemod)#Basic_Command

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?

I will tell people the rules and try to help them understand the rules better and try do checks often. And, if needed punish people who don't listen to the rules.

- Give us a brief rundown of punishments you'd give out to users breaking different rules.

Mic/Chat Spam: 1st Time Warning 2nd Time Mute/Gag 30 mins
Freehit/Freekill 1st Time Slay 2nd Time Teamban 10 Hours
Mass Freehit/MassFreekill 1st time 5 Hour Teamban 2nd Time 1 Week Teamban
Ghosting 1st Time Warning 2nd Time 3 Hour Mute/Gag
Delaying Round: 1st Time Waning 2nd Slay 3rd Time 30 mins Teamban
Unwardening 1st Time Warning 2nd Time Slay 3rd Time 1 Hour Teamban
Denying DR/LR 1st Warning 2nd 5 Hour Teamban
No microphone - Permanent Teamban
Illegal FF- 1st Slay 2nd 1-day Teamban - 3rd 4 Day Teamban 4th Time Permanent Teamban
Disrespect/Racism 1st Warning 2nd 12-hour Mute/Gag 3rd Permanent Mute/Gag

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc

I am a student in an elementary school I am currently in 8th grade. My hobbies are sports, video games, and drawing. My favorite school subject are science, math, and physics. I enjoy playing a lot of games, my favorite games are L4D2, TF2, Portal 2 and Dead Rising etc.

Last edited:

GoldWatson

Uncharitable
Pros
been on flux for a while
is donor

not many grammatical errors
Neutral
Nothing
Cons
Multiple very short answers in place of what should be long answers
May be a bit immature for the admin position
The page linked for commands is broken

Overall, it's going to have to be a
-1 from me, but good luck anyways!

Bronze

Face-Melting
Gaben like everyone knows is a nice lovable guy that everyone has at least seen once on the servers or discord but this application is not a good one he is a good donor and always tries to help out enforcing the rules but his attitude is very immature and childish (which can be explained by his age i guess) but this is his second attempt and instead of an improvement this seems like a downgrade for that alone i would give this a -1 but i will remain NEUTRAL for now good luck anyways!

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
Pros
been on flux for a while
is donor

not many grammatical errors
Neutral
Nothing
Cons
Multiple very short answers in place of what should be long answers
May be a bit immature for the admin position
The page linked for commands is broken

Overall, it's going to have to be a
-1 from me, but good luck anyways!
Ty for the feedback

Gaben like everyone knows is a nice lovable guy that everyone has at least seen once on the servers or discord but this application is not a good one he is a good donor and always tries to help out enforcing the rules but his attitude is very immature and childish (which can be explained by his age i guess) but this is his second attempt and instead of an improvement this seems like a downgrade for that alone i would give this a -1 but i will remain NEUTRAL for now good luck anyways!
Ty for the feedback

Last edited by a moderator:

Dova

Will absorb your soul
Staff Member
Pro's
Been on flux for a while
Good knowledge of rules
Knows all commands
Nice approachable person
Active

Neutral
Incorrect grammar

Cons
A bit immature
(as GoldWatson said) Link is broken

Overall, i am going to give a
+1

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
i saw you in jb server, you're polite, sometimes rude with people, very informative and friendly person
+1 from me
Ty my dude

Pro's
Been on flux for a while
Good knowledge of rules
Knows all commands
Nice approachable person
Active

Neutral
Incorrect grammar

Cons
A bit immature
(as GoldWatson said) Link is broken

Overall, i am going to give a
+1
Ty my Shooting star brother

I fixed the link

Last edited by a moderator:

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
Wait a second, you arent admin the whole time? :caveBob:

So
Active
Knowledge of rules
Knowledge commands
Friendly most of the times
Was admin somewhere
Almost always tries to help out enforcing the rules

Can be disrespectfull to people that are not following rules
Dad
sometimes immature but who cares

Bit too much "I"s

+1 from me

( totally not rigget cause he gave me MvM ticket on christmass)

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
Wait a second, you arent admin the whole time? :caveBob:

So
Active
Knowledge of rules
Knowledge commands
Friendly most of the times
Was admin somewhere
Almost always tries to help out enforcing the rules

Can be disrespectfull to people that are not following rules
Dad
sometimes immature but who cares

Bit too much "I"s

+1 from me

( totally not rigget cause he gave me MvM ticket on christmass)
Thank you for the feedback dad

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
I understand that admins are expected to be polite and mature I will do my best to improve my behavior to be admin.
No, you don't improve your behaviour to be admin. Your behaviour should already be good enough prior to applying.
Also, some of your answers are extremely short, with a few of your punishments being either way too harsh or way too lenient.
-1, have a great day.

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
- Name: Isaac
- Steam name + ID: Lord Gaben STEAM_0:1:102131511
- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~
(UTC+00:00) I am on 6 hours on weekdays but on weekends I am on 8-10 hours.
- Have you been an admin before and where?

I've been an admin on some discord servers and on an Unturned server. But the Unturned server got shut down shortly after I got admin.
- What servers are you primarily applying for?

I am applying for the Jailbreak servers. If there's any game mode that needs an admin I‘ll be glad to take that position.

- Which admins (if any) do you know?
Jampoint, ImpossibleZ, Ainsley,Engie,Jim etc

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you

I know some few basics commands that I will use like (Kick Ban sm_Teamban Mute Gag etc) I will try to learn more. I learned most of the commands on
https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Admin_commands_(sourcemod)#Basic_Command

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?

I will tell people the rules and try to help them understand the rules better and try do checks often. And, if needed punish people who don't listen to the rules.

- Give us a brief rundown of punishments you'd give out to users breaking different rules.

Mic/Chat Spam: 1st Time Warning 2nd Time Mute/Gag 30 mins
Freehit/Freekill 1st Time Slay 2nd Time Teamban 10 Hours
Mass Freehit/MassFreekill 1st time 5 Hour Teamban 2nd Time 1 Week Teamban
Ghosting 1st Time Warning 2nd Time 3 Hour Mute/Gag
Delaying Round: 1st Time Waning 2nd Slay 3rd Time 30 mins Teamban
Unwardening 1st Time Warning 2nd Time Slay 3rd Time 1 Hour Teamban
Denying DR/LR 1st Warning 2nd 5 Hour Teamban
No microphone - Permanent Teamban
Illegal FF- 1st Slay 2nd 1-day Teamban - 3rd 4 Day Teamban 4th Time Permanent Teamban
Disrespect/Racism 1st Warning 2nd 12-hour Mute/Gag 3rd Permanent Mute/Gag

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc

I am a student in an elementary school I am currently in 8th grade. My hobbies are sports, video games, and drawing. My favorite school subject are science, math, and physics. I enjoy playing a lot of games, my favorite games are L4D2, TF2, Portal 2 and Dead Rising etc.
Ok,

Pros :
.Active
.Nice
.Knowledge of rules
.Reasonable punishments
.A lot of time and effort into the app
.Understands the admin role
.Trustworthy
.Knows a wide range of people
.Little to none grammar or spelling mistakes
.Good formatting
.Is a donor

Neutral :
.Low amount of punctuation
.Can be silly sometimes

Cons :
.Application seems a bit short (not saying it's rushed)

I have to give this a big +1 good luck with your application!
(BTW still waiting on the Shooting Star :blobguns:)

adam

a stupid
As much as I love your behavior, it is not suitable for an administrator position.
There is quite some questions that need a long answer, like the above players said, and I really do not appreciate that.
However, you prove yourself to be a nice, approachable person, easy-going and all that..
I'm sorry but I'm giving a -1.

Jim

Tonk
As much as I love your behavior, it is not suitable for an administrator position.
There is quite some questions that need a long answer, like the above players said, and I really do not appreciate that.
However, you prove yourself to be a nice, approachable person, easy-going and all that..
I'm sorry but I'm giving a -1.

COPY PASTA ^^^

zblock

Scarcely Lethal
"Lord Gaben" is a mixed bag of talents not necessarily good but not necessarily bad either. He has put together quite a nice admin application. Well formatted and Stated clearly what he would/could do. Stated he's willing to learn.

On the other hand while in game, I know things can get quite a bit hectic mid-game and it's hard to keep control of everything. I bring this up as "Lord Gaben" can be very immature with high pitched squeaky voices in voice chat and can be generally overall immature. Although. He can be easily approachable given the correct circumstances. I do not personally believe he is admin material. Although as he has said he is willing to learn (at Sm_commands) I believe given time to adjust and get accustomed to the position he can rectify these silly habits. I am leaning towards a -1 but possibly skimming neutral/+1

However, Goodluck with your Admin Application "Lord Gaben"

(Ps: I deleted this, thinking it was the wrong one only to come to the realisation it was the one I wanted to keep)

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
"Lord Gaben" is a mixed bag of talents not necessarily good but not necessarily bad either. He has put together quite a nice admin application. Well formatted and Stated clearly what he would/could do. Stated he's willing to learn.

On the other hand while in game, I know things can get quite a bit hectic mid-game and it's hard to keep control of everything. I bring this up as "Lord Gaben" can be very immature with high pitched squeaky voices in voice chat and can be generally overall immature. Although. He can be easily approachable given the correct circumstances. I do not personally believe he is admin material. Although as he has said he is willing to learn (at Sm_commands) I believe given time to adjust and get accustomed to the position he can rectify these silly habits. I am leaning towards a -1 but possibly skimming neutral/+1

However, Goodluck with your Admin Application "Lord Gaben"

(Ps: I deleted this, thinking it was the wrong one only to come to the realisation it was the one I wanted to keep)
Thank you for the feedback zblock il try to be mature in voice chat and stuff I'm sorry if I annoyed u

Mr.

Sufficiently Lethal
I like Lord Gaben. He uses his donor abilities appropriately, fun to play with (no homo), knows the rules pretty decent, and I haven't spotted him breaking any server rules. I don't see any flaws in your maturity tho but perhaps it is because I haven't played with you for that long compared to the users who have claimed you're "immature". Because of that, I'll stay neutral leaning towards a +1.

Good luck kid

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
I like Lord Gaben. He uses his donor abilities appropriately, fun to play with (no homo), knows the rules pretty decent, and I haven't spotted him breaking any server rules. I don't see any flaws in your maturity tho but perhaps it is because I haven't played with you for that long compared to the users who have claimed you're "immature". Because of that, I'll stay neutral leaning towards a +1.

Good luck kid
Thank you for the feedback mr

Jim

Tonk
Despite the mixed feelings and your earnestness to improve, it has been decided that you are not suitable for an admin position. This is largely attributed to how you sometimes behave leaning more towards "fun" than towards serious and behaving the way an admin is expected to. Don't be entirely discouraged, there is always a chance in the future. Declined.

Jim

Tonk
Jeez, it's not my sole choice to decline, I'm just the messenger :/. No need for the dislike spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.