Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Kat's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Username:

Name

Kat

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days of accumulative playtime on our servers? Yes

Does your Steam account have a VAC ban on record? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide on how to apply? No

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:527608649

Your DiscordID
just.jpeg

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what server(s) would you like to moderate? Please list the server name and IP address.
Flux.tf | Orange | 100% crits
85.117.240.74:27055

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I really love this server and i love playing with all the current players and I hate when there is a cheater or annoying player in the server that makes the game not fun anymore, and ive noticed that there is only one moderator to my knowledge.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Pseudovalide

When are you usually available to play?
I can play for sure on Wednesdays and Thursdays and I can be on alternating weekends and Friday (I have 2 homes I go between) with times of 3:00 to 6:00 on school days and almost all day during summer.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Credit to biocide for allowing me to use his punishment system.
-Thank you!

Cheating (Aimbot, wallhack, etc):
Instant permanent ban.

Spawncamping:
1st. a warning
2nd. a warning and a slay
3rd. an hour ban.
4th. a day ban
5th. a two day ban.
6th. a week ban
7th. a 2 week ban
8th. a month ban
9th. a 3 month ban
10th. a permanent ban

Abusing !calladmin:
1st. a warning
2nd. 30min ban
3rd. an hour ban.
4th. a day ban
5th. a two day ban.
6th. a week ban
7th. a 2 week ban
8th. a month ban
9th. a 3 month ban
10th. a permanent ban

Exploiting:
Cheating (Using exploits, such as abusing thirdperson or invis spy detecting)
1st. a warning, then a few day ban
2nd. a week ban
3rd. a month ban
4th. if the person is still using exploits after all of the above, then permanent ban

Griefing:
The most common way of griefing on orange is building teleporters to spawn for enemy spies to enter, so I issue the following:
1st. a warning
2nd. a kick
3rd. a day ban
4th. a week ban

Racism and Bigotry and any kind of toxic behavior:
1st. a warning
2nd. a 30min mute and/or gag
3rd. a 2 hour mute and/or gag
4th. a week mute and/or gag
5th. 2 week mute and/or gag
6th. a month mute and/or gag
7th. 6 month mute and/or gag
8th. permanent mute and/or gag

Inappropriate/Offensive Spray (I believe flux has these disabled(?), but in case they bring them back):
1st. a warning
2nd. 1 hour spray ban
3rd. a day spray ban
4th. a week spray ban
5th. a month spray ban
6th. a year spray ban
7th. permanent spray ban

Voice and/or Chat Spam:
1st. a warning
2nd. a 30min mute and/or gag
3rd. a 2 hour mute and/or gag
4th. a week mute and/or gag
5th. 2 week mute and/or gag
6th. a month mute and/or gag
7th. 6 month mute and/or gag
8th. permanent mute and/or gag

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
This application has been up for a couple of days, but I would suggest that you re-read the Staff Application Guide. I know you didn't do anything wrong on purpose, and asked for permission from biocide, but it clearly states that you shouldn't copy or plagiarize punishment ladders or other parts of staff applications.

Another thing, staff applications are typically instantly declined if made within 90 days of a previous staff application. However, that wasn't explicitly told to you when you were declined, and not written down anywhere on the application guide, so I'm not sure if this application should be declined based on that, but it wouldn't be my call anyway.

I have never met you in-game, and I don't play Orange as much as some of the other staff, so I can't vouch much for you, but you seem to be a nice person based on a clean punishment history and what I have seen in your chat logs.

Kat

This application has been up for a couple of days, but I would suggest that you re-read the Staff Application Guide. I know you didn't do anything wrong on purpose, and asked for permission from biocide, but it clearly states that you shouldn't copy or plagiarize punishment ladders or other parts of staff applications.

Another thing, staff applications are typically instantly declined if made within 90 days of a previous staff application. However, that wasn't explicitly told to you when you were declined, and not written down anywhere on the application guide, so I'm not sure if this application should be declined based on that, but it wouldn't be my call anyway.

I have never met you in-game, and I don't play Orange as much as some of the other staff, so I can't vouch much for you, but you seem to be a nice person based on a clean punishment history and what I have seen in your chat logs.
Thank you for this information, i will read the guide and just for your knowledge my previous application was declined because i was a couple hours from 3 days, and I did not know that we are not allowed to copy punishment ladder as you say, please just ignore the punishment ladder when reviewing.

Ginger

Truly Feared
Hi there, thanks for applying. After careful consideration with the staff team we have decided to decline your application. Feel free to reapply in 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.