Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just a simple introduction

Ali69

Strange
Hello Hi! I am new around the website tho been have around the fluz discord server. I've been around the community now for around 6 months and honestly glad that i met good people honestly.

You can call me Ali/Alison I'm 20 years old. Yea i am old yet enjoy tf2 because its enjoyable with friends. I'm from Lebanon so time zones yaaay, anyways. Usually my hobbies are gaming and cooking

Monky

Face-Melting
How tf are you 20 but you sound 16

Ali69

Strange
Good question, ask puberty. Sometimes I sound like a child and sometimes as an old man lmfao

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
Hello there :)

dork

Notably Dangerous
Ali is not 20 or 16, merely a 400 year old goose with piss in his lungs; It effects his speech and makes him sound like a young human male.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Hi there and welcome to the forums. Thanks for supporting the community with your donation.

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
Hello Hi! I am new around the website tho been have around the fluz discord server. I've been around the community now for around 6 months and honestly glad that i met good people honestly.

You can call me Ali/Alison I'm 20 years old. Yea i am old yet enjoy tf2 because its enjoyable with friends. I'm from Lebanon so time zones yaaay, anyways. Usually my hobbies are gaming and cooking
poopoo butt man!

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal

Hello sir, I don't believe we've met? Are you new to Flux.tf? Anyways nice to meet you!

pootis oh ya

Mildly Menacing

hi