Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JanKonesCZ - Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
- Name:
"Jan" or "Honza" ( Hanz ) with my surname chosen "Koneš"
or just "Jan Koneš"

I am 16 years old. Born on October 3th, 2001.

- Steam name + ID:
JanKonesCZ | flux.tf
STEAM_0:1:72926837

- Specify your timezone and rough playtimes~
UTC +01:00
Because of my sickness and broken sleeping schedule but mostly its from 10:00 - 21:00 at any given day

- Have you been an admin before and where?
I have been admin on mutliple servers from different games. The games i were admin on were mostly "Unturned" and "Minecraft"

- What servers are you primarily applying for?
Any jailbreak but i would preffer EU jailbreak

- Which admins (if any) do you know?
8-Bit_Kitsune, Lord Gaben, ColdRamen, Engie, Jampoint, Jim, Kat0150, The Mafioso Courier, zblock

- Are you familiar with the admin role and commands? ie - what is expected of you
I am familiar with admin role but not with commands

- Why would you be a good addition to the servers as an administrator?
I am willing to keep a watchful eye on the servers so many players can have an uninterrupted and fun time after a long day of school or work.
I have countless mutes, gags and bans under my name and i am avare of that
I try to help the community whenever I am on by doing !call command as i cant do nothing else because i am not donor + i am idiot that cant work with demos recordings
( Also i am not so stupid as old forum-banned admin that i forget name of )

- Give us a brief rundown of punishments you'd give out to users breaking different rules.
Numbers are in minutes
Spamming Chat/mic: Gag for 30/60/360
Different-Language-than-english speaking: 15/30/60
Player Disrespect: Warning/10/30/60
Hacking: if its really easy to see (such as wall hacks or spinbots) instant perma ban, also i will try to record demo
Exploiting: Warning/slay+warning/60
Abusing !call:
if i noticed him writing !call i will warn, if he !call anyway then ban for 60
if i didnt noticed him and was in "invisible" mode i will just warn him
I would want to write all punishments for all rules but i am too lazy for that + i dont want this app to be list of punishments

- Anything else you'd like to add - maybe a bit about yourself, ie - interests, hobbies, education, etc etc
I have sickness called "Crohn's disease" and broken sleeping schedule
One day could happen i will just disappear for month or more because of this "Crohn's disease"
I like ponies
I have few mutes and bans on flux ( mostly because of "Lulz" or just blank reason ) that are with reason such as "Disrespect" and "racism"
I also have perma-mute on blackwonder.tf with alot of mutes from bot because Lenny faces spam that didnt even shown in player chat and disrespect
I am bad at formating and grammar, you can see that by looking at all sentences starting with "I"s
I like using senteces starting with "I"s
I am disrespectfull to kids

Also thanks for help from "Kat0150, ImpossibleZ, GreGre the :caveBob:" for "Helping" with this trash app

Bronze -1 doesnt count now btwView attachment

Lord Gaben

Sufficiently Lethal
+1 Ur a funny person and has good memes.

Bronze

Face-Melting
I know you Jan you are rude offensive a troll and enjoy making fun and infuriating people you have a bad past here with many comm blocks for disrespect which show you are not fit for an administrator position as far as your application goes its a joke probably you haven't put much effort into it you advertised it like crazy on discord and the shoutbox and again your forum discord and servers behavior is not even close to what is expected of an administrator this shows you don't care a big NO next time at least put some effort into making it and don't post screen shots that are not related to your application good luck anyways!

------>Link to his blocks http://bans.flux.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:72926837&Submit=Search
------>Link to his bans http://bans.flux.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:72926837&Submit=Search
~From your friendly neighborhood Indian tech support

JanKo

Gore-Spattered
joke probably you haven't put much effort into it you advertised it like crazy on discord and the shoutbox

Cause asking if i should make admin app, telling i wasted 2 hours on long sentence that was supposed to be put in "Name" that i didnt put there anyway and posting link to my app is "advertised like crazy"

Also i didnt said anything in shoutbox, only after i posted this i just said "Ohboi" ( also i said "Ohfuck" just because i messed up holy cavebobs )

next time at least put some effort into making it

I actually did, even for me this is strange
I went even to blackwonder to .. "help" with some senteces ( this info probably gonna deny this app :haha: ), wasted like 2 hours to "search" some good info, even had to check my grammar a bit ( even i still bet its trash)

OutOnOwen

Truly Feared
Ok

-Pros
Active in-game and in forums

-Neutral
Lack of grammar and spelling
gags and bans under my name and i am avare of that
(Miss capitals, spelling and full stop.

-Cons
Spams
Countless mutes/gags
Perma-mute on blackwonder
Short app
Seems rushed
Incorrect punishments
Little to none useful information
"Disrespectful to kids"

Very troll-y and silly (not saying there's anything wrong with being silly but you need to be serious sometimes.)

I have to give this a big NO but good luck anyways. :)

cat

Mildly Menacing
I said he's funny that's useful
Saying that someone is funny and has ‘good memes’ doesn’t provide useful information on the applicant, and should go without saying.

Bronze

Face-Melting
Take arguments to PMs this is still an admin application try to keep it on topic.

HellYoshi

Notably Dangerous
Ok

-Pros
Active in-game and in forums

-Neutral
Lack of grammar and spelling
(Miss capitals, spelling and full stop.

-Cons
Spams
Countless mutes/gags
Perma-mute on blackwonder
Short app
Seems rushed
Incorrect punishments
Little to none useful information
"Disrespectful to kids"
Very troll-y and silly (not saying there's anything wrong with being silly but you need to be serious sometimes.)

I have to give this a big NO but good luck anyways. :)

What's this!? A POST FROM OWEN THAT'S ACTUALLY USEFUL!?

Big fat NO from me until you learn to improve your behavior, you are extremely disrespectful and I've seen you say the N-Word a bunch of times.

adam

a stupid
Known to be memey with players, disrespectful with kids, and admits that he got help with his application when the application needs to be done by the applicant himself.
I quite never saw you being serious, at all, and that's a big negative, an administrator is required to have a serious behavior too, not an always fun one.
I don't think you have the administrative material.
8-Bit_Kitsune, Lord Gaben, ColdRamen, Engie, Jampoint, Jim, Kat0150, The Mafioso Courier, zblock
Also perhaps funny that that talking for them in a meme conversation or seeing their messages in the forums means you know them, and you also added Lord Gaben as a known admin? Whoosh, that sounds like you don't even care.
@Jim , @Engie , @8-Bit_Kitsune @ColdRamen , @Jampoint and @The Mafioso Courier (didn't tag zblock because I know he knows him)
For the tagged admins, please confirm that he knows you.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Jim

Tonk
Beats kids in his spare time and yeah he knows me dadam

Vick_

Mildly Menacing
One day could happen i will just disappear for month or more because of this "Crohn's disease"
I like ponies
You are really showing that you are too immature to take on as the administrator roll. This "Crohn's disease" could affect you in the future and as you said, you would be gone for about a month which could affect your admin rank due to low activity on the servers and forum.

Fix your attitude and I'll maybe consider changing my vote to neutral but for now, I'll stay at a strong -1

Also, I've checked how you act in Discord and it doesn't, at all, look like a future admin is writing. Sounding professional and being professional in general is important due to obvious reasons.

Goodluck! :)

cat

Mildly Menacing
Beats kids in his spare time and yeah he knows me dadam

I dont beat kids... I preffer calling them by some anti christian frick name
Or just let my slaves loose :haha:
Can we stop replying to this application with information entirely devoid of anything useful?

On to your application:
Rather short, but decent. Punishments seem well-done, but there is a negative - your behaviour. You seem to be rather immature, and you do have comm blocks/bans on other communities.

Overall, I’m going with a -1, good luck nonetheless.

Last edited:

adam

a stupid
I didn't read much of your application when I made my reply, I read more and I found this:
I would want to write all punishments for all rules but i am too lazy for that + i dont want this app to be list of punishments
Yep, you don't even care.
Absolute -1.
I will not be changing my opinion in that application.
Good bye.

Osome Oli

Truly Feared
He insults people, is immature and rude - the qualities of most admins.

+1

Aubble

Time Traveler
I don't think I even need to explain why I'm saying no. Basically, look at all the cons other people listed. I'm sorry, but I'm saying now that there is absolutely no way you hold the skills or maturity to uphold an administrative role on this server. You rate people's posts negatively for no reason, I've seen several occasions where you have insulted others--either directly or indirectly--and you literally didn't fill out the entire application.
Joining the staff team requires you to be able to appear professional, and the replies you've made solely to this thread is enough to show that you are too immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.