Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Get new admins/staffs here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ic3fr0gg

Unremarkable
Sup,

I would suggest to get new admins with minds. They‘re banning people because they play with another account for only 17 minutes (wow, imagine how obvious that has to be that i am a cheater).. also another point the smart staff said is that i am in cheater groups which also says so much about me of course.. and many more dumb points this guy uses to just get me banned.

Dude, i suggested to you all to just spectate me while i play on the server to proof you that i dont cheat. Why do you try this hard to ban me? Like whats the point? Why don‘t give me the chance to proof it?

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
If u don't like current staff, you can either apply as a staff yourself to change the way its moderated, report any legitimate abuse the team is committing. Of which I doubt a majority of the community will agree to the first point much less the second. The staff team have been good people. They support the community, they provide honest and good moderation. And if you don't like the way you were banned, you can always appeal again or just leave the community, based on the fact that you interact with cheaters, I'm more inclined to side with the staff team. Btw ur idea of proving ur not cheating is kind of dumb dude, who the hell wants to unban someone to watch if their cheating, when said cheater could just not use any for a while till they think the staff isn't watching, like come on dude, at least be more creative, say youll send feet pics dork will def try to help u there then.

dork

Notably Dangerous
what good would spectating you do when you could just toggle off, it's obvious you used an alt to cheat thinking you wouldn't also get banned on ur main

get a grip

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
*Moved from suggestions to Tavern*

ic3fr0gg

Unremarkable
„What a dumb way to proof“ + „kind of obvious to toggle off“…. By spectating you will see that i am good and that i am not cheating. Like you don‘t even give me a chance thats so ridiculous

dork

Notably Dangerous
„What a dumb way to proof“ + „kind of obvious to toggle off“…. By spectating you will see that i am good and that i am not cheating. Like you don‘t even give me a chance thats so ridiculous

D3mogaming

Unremarkable
dork, not to be rude. sometimes spectate pov is broken to show their aim looks like "aimbot or silent aimbot" or making some weird movement in crosshair on spec. video link:
watch the video.

Ginger

Truly Feared
This isn't about spectate POV, he was banned by our anti-cheat. There isn't much to discuss.

D3mogaming

Unremarkable
if he was cheating, he would get banned from years ago and his main or alt would have vac ban in his profile :/. Sometimes anti cheat are broken can detect innocent players with their good skill with over 10k hours of tf2 banning them for "using cheats".

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
The anti-cheat has detected you not once, not twice, but at least a total of twenty times. It has also detected you on your main. No one here needs to spectate you to determine your ban. I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt until checking your account history and nature of the anti-cheat triggers. I have zero doubt they were accurate in banning you.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
Dude, i suggested to you all to just spectate me while i play on the server to proof you that i dont cheat. Why do you try this hard to ban me? Like whats the point? Why don‘t give me the chance to proof it?
What's the point of trying this hard to pretend you were not cheating? People have been unbanned before for admitting that they were cheating after a while. You are digging yourself a deeper hole.

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
if he was cheating, he would get banned from years ago and his main or alt would have vac ban in his profile :/. Sometimes anti cheat are broken can detect innocent players with their good skill with over 10k hours of tf2 banning them for "using cheats".
Multiple cheating services including the free ones are 100% completely undetectable by VAC. It is has been useless for at least ~6 years now. His main is barely 2 years old.

Also yes, sometimes anti-cheats can incorrectly ban people. But false detections have zero correlation to player skill. It is usually because of a combination of lag and server plugins.

ic3fr0gg

Unremarkable
The anti cheat did falsely ban me theres no doubt… i mean you can even ask acheko who alwqys plays on the server, he specd me so many times because people were complaining. It‘s just so ridiculous that you trust this lame ass anti cheat…

ic3fr0gg

Unremarkable
The anti cheat did falsely ban me theres no doubt… i mean you can even ask acheko who alwqys plays on the server, he specd me so many times because people were complaining. It‘s just so ridiculous that you trust this lame ass anti cheat…
And now you‘ll prob say that i toggled off while he specd but thats not the case because my gameplay did not change at all

ic3fr0gg

Unremarkable
I was rank 17 (highest was 13) on the server like come on what else can i tell? The best way would be to talk to acheko or spectate me

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
The ban will remain permanently, no chance of appeal ever especially after this temper tantrum. Gave you a couple of chances to admit that you were cheating and to apologize. The entire staff team has decided. Feel free to continue screaming into the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.