Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
Hello everybody, I will be leaving Flux.tf and its community for good. The reasons why I am leaving is because:

1. I am rarely active on the servers: I haven't played flux servers for some time, or rarely been playing them.

2. History of punishments: My lengthy history of punishments and me being notorious is another thing.

3. Mass amounts of toxicity: The Flux community and some of its members and previously banned members have been very toxic and raided my server. Such include usage of racial slurs, homophobia, raiding discord servers that I own, abuse as staff to my own server, and the negative image that the server could've had.

This community has been very toxic to me outside of TF2 and the Flux.tf Discord server, fucking fix your community CashPrizes.
Anyway goodbye

Slaborbay

Scarcely Lethal
3. Mass amounts of toxicity: The Flux community and some of its members and previously banned members have been very toxic and raided my server. Such include usage of racial slurs, homophobia, raiding discord servers that I own, abuse as staff to my own server, and the negative image that the server could've had.

This community has been very toxic to me outside of TF2 and the Flux.tf Discord server, fucking fix your community CashPrizes.
Anyway goodbye

The members you speak of have already been banned from the flux discord and servers not sure what you want CashPrizes to do to members no longer in the community. Also its your server if someone is causing a problem kick them stop inviting them every other week just because the server is dead then complaining about it afterwards.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
The members you speak of have already been banned from the flux discord and servers not sure what you want CashPrizes to do to members no longer in the community. Also its your server if someone is causing a problem kick them stop inviting them every other week just because the server is dead then complaining about it afterwards.
Cyveray, its also members that arent banned, such as Festive Jam and BabyBARKing

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
Hello everybody, I will be leaving Flux.tf and its community for good. The reasons why I am leaving is because:

1. I am rarely active on the servers: I haven't played flux servers for some time, or rarely been playing them.

2. History of punishments: My lengthy history of punishments and me being notorious is another thing.

Anyway goodbye
ok bye

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
I have removed several of these toxic people you are referring to. Furthermore, most members of the Discord are quite civil, however banter and shit talk always occurs everywhere you go.

What happened/happens in your own discord server is none of my business. You invited me randomly. I left within 30 minutes. That should tell you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.