Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined engine's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

engine

Strange
Username:

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:220479116

Who has punished you?
kringu

Why were you punished?
Racial slurs

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I said in chat "funny jokes make me snigger" (Obvious N word bait which I shouldn't have said) and was told not to say the N word by kringu, to which I replied by saying "I didn't plan to" in a sarcastic manner (Which was also uncalled for on my part.) I then later said something along the lines of "Can I use 'niggling' in the correct context?" which was a genuine question, although I didn't plan to do so. I rather just wanted to know out of curiosity what counts as "N word bait." I also commented on another player's message in which they said "niggerous," my reply saying "is 'niggerous' a word" if I remember correctly. I intentionally used quotations marks when speaking to show I wasn't trying to use the word. One of these reasons may be why I was gagged, but I don't see anything i did after the warning worthy of getting gagged, and now knowing what I can and cannot say I will hopefully not end up getting gagged for racial slurs again

kringu

Lv.85 Ball Inspector
Staff Member
Admin
Gave you a warning to not say that, then you kept going. Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes. Protip: If you have to ask if you're allowed to say something, you probably shouldn't say it at all. The gag will stay. It's temporary and not permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.