Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Enable bhop during VSH LR

Enable bhop during VSH lr

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt

Mildly Menacing
Your argument is silly because pretty much everything can be abused to rule break but we trust players not to do so.
Just because there MIGHT be delaying doesn’t necessarily mean bhop should be removed, similarly to how a demo man with a sticky bomb launcher MIGHT mass freekill or sticky trap.
There’s always risks and you can’t make it perfect but people shouldn’t have to suffer for the occasional hypothetical delaying spy or whatever.

Why are you defending bhop in VSH, but are voting against enabling it?

sus'nt.png

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
It MIGHT, there is no guarantee.
Adding it back means every class can play in interesting ways that arent just camping because of how fast Hale is. Bhop gives incentive to actually make rounds fun basically.
There is a reason why it was removed in the first place.

Banana

Uncharitable
pretty sure it did, and that's why it was removed in the first place.
bad stuff is possible all the time it doesnt necessarily mean we should ban the stuff that causes it (in most cases), theres an overwhelming amount of good against the petty reasoning to remove bhop in the first place.

Why are you defending bhop in VSH, but are voting against enabling it?
I like arguing, also I dont like vsh lr so any changes that do negatively impact it make my day!

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
You make no sense banana argument wise, so we know that bhop was removed for abuse, so we should reapply it because it was petty to remove it in the first place? I think you a bit not understanding how much abuse was made for it to be removed in the first place.
but festive....bunnyhop is fun ;-;

adam

a stupid
Delay-wise, it is impossible because VSH rounds take only 5 minutes, and we don't even get enough time to drain the Hale of half his health, cross that one off for now, until the suggestion of extending VSH round time is taken care of.

Back to the actual topic athand, I personally think that there are tons of ways that the Hale can beat REDs without bunnyhopping, or REDs without BHOP, regardless, I've seen many servers without BHOP in VSH and it works out perfectly fine, but we've gotten too accustomed to having bunnyhop that we now consider it an essential thing to every gameplay, but I can't fathom how the VSH gamemode died out after bunnyhopping was removed from it, despite the amount of power that both sides get.

Last edited:

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
Delay-wise, it is impossible because VSH rounds take only 5 minutes, and we don't even get enough time to drain the Hale of half his health, cross that one off for now, until the suggestion of extending VSH round time is extended.

Back to the actual topic athand, I personally think that there are tons of ways that the Hale can beat REDs without bunnyhopping, or REDs without BHOP, regardless, I've seen many servers without BHOP in VSH and it works out perfectly fine, but we've gotten too accustomed to having bunnyhop that we now consider it an essential thing to every gameplay, but I can't fathom how the VSH gamemode died out after bunnyhopping was removed from it, despite the amount of power that both sides get.
bunnyhop is fun ;-;

Banana

Uncharitable
so we should reapply it because it was petty to remove it in the first place? I think you a bit not understanding how much abuse was made for it to be removed in the first place.
Everyone knows about the spy bhopping around the map with a dead ringer but people are willing to make the trade off imo. The poll reflects that.

adam

a stupid
Hello everyone.
We've come to the decision to lock this thread for the time being as an internal staff discussion is on-going. We'll come back to you soon to deliver the final decision.

Thanks for the suggestions. (y)

Locked and under review.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Due to the nature of this suggestion, there will be a server poll enabled on Jailbreak for approximately 2 weeks to determine the outcome.

Based on discussion with the Staff this is a fair way for everyone who joins the server to voice their opinion for enabling/disabling bhop.

Status
Not open for further replies.