Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Donor key donation need changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrade

Unremarkable
So i think donating with 1 ley for 1 month is a scam 2.55 for 1 month donor lets make it that 1 key 2 month its like 1$ for 1 month and key is 2.55 i dont want to lose 1.55 $ on thing that can be doubled some pepole have banned paypal in country like mine (lebanon) so can we do that ? And some pepole dont have credit cards so pls we want to help the communty by donating but we need somthing for it not get yeeted from it .

pootis oh ya

Mildly Menacing
Then what about the people that already donated, they wont just give your stuff or money back.

Last edited:

warden

Scarcely Lethal
So i think donating with 1 ley for 1 month is a scam 2.55 for 1 month donor lets make it that 1 key 2 month its like 1$ for 1 month and key is 2.55 i dont want to lose 1.55 $ on thing that can be doubled some pepole have banned paypal in country like mine (lebanon) so can we do that ? And some pepole dont have credit cards so pls we want to help the communty by donating but we need somthing for it not get yeeted from it .

Comrade, the idea of patronage is not to profit directly from it, it is to enrich the creators/maintainers of the medium you enjoy so it can continue to expand and be there for likeminded people. Think of it as you're getting a free key for supporting the server hoster for 2/3 months.

Also Lifetime donor exists if you DO want to profit.

comrade

Unremarkable
Comrade, the idea of patronage is not to profit directly from it, it is to enrich the creators/maintainers of the medium you enjoy so it can continue to expand and be there for likeminded people. Think of it as you're getting a free key for supporting the server hoster for 2/3 months.

Also Lifetime donor exists if you DO want to profit.
W E D O N T H A V E P A Y P A L I N L E B A N O N A N D W E D O N T H A V E C R E D I T C A R D S only illegal way to get paypal

Zak[DZ]

Wicked Nasty
you basically want equity between donation with in-game items and with currency , i do want to say though that donations were 2$ per month but were reduced to 1$ ,so there was somewhat of an equity between items and currency; i don't think the form of in-game donations being 1 key will change but maybe the length will change bc its somewhat of a fair point bc a key is valued somewhat close to 2$ (marketplace sells them for 1.81 but im sure you can find a trader who's selling his bp that will cut you even a better deal)

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
I reduced the cost by 50% months ago. Most players who contact me generally do not have issues with the key cost when donating.
1626913136685.png

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
It's a very good point actually. If the monetary value decreased, the items value should be decreased to match it.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
I'll second what Noodl mentioned. If in the future more players have an issue with the key cost we can have a discussion about reducing it.

Noodl

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Owner
I would prefer to reduce it now, as it's been highlighted as an issue that has been admitted as an anomaly. I personally can't be bothered to, but the key donator path should be made to 2 months, rather than wait for another complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.