Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Discord activity roles

What do you think about this sugestion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rvban

Heavy Lovers Guy
A way to probably encourage people using the Discord server is to add special roles once you reach a certain "EXP".

This can easily be done by bots, and I saw that the server has already one, but not sure if it already logs in user activity.

Poll open for 7 days.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
What exactly do you mean by certain experience? Are you referring to the number of messages sent by a user? That may induce spam to flood certain channels.

Ruddy

Somewhat Threatening
Seems good I guess. No one speaks anyway in the discord it’s a ghost town

Cloud

Mildly Menacing
i atually think that this is a good idea for some reason cuz if som1 is trying to get a mod or admin online cuz some1 is breaking the rules than most of the times nobody comes or u dont even get a reply :(.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
People still dodging the bullet. What do you mean by experience? There's no COD experience bar on Discord.

Cloud

Mildly Menacing
i think its just about people that are active that reply alot that is how u can see.
:)

Banana

Uncharitable
There's no COD experience bar on Discord.
there are loads of ways servers monitor individual activity and presents it, sometimes as a leader board, or cool ranks auto assigned by a bot like the tf2 discord server, obviously theres more but those are examples.

Rvban

Heavy Lovers Guy
Also I'm 99% sure there is a bot that instead of counting the number of messages, it counts the amount of characters you write, so it isn't obvious that someone gained XP by just typing a a a a a a a a in every message

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
I'm not opposed to creating a discord tag that makes users 'stand out' if they are considered Flux regulars on servers, discord, forums, etc based on their activity and discussions.

HoneyBadger

6U TE2H PMV8
Staff Member
I'm not opposed to the idea.

dork

Notably Dangerous
Also I'm 99% sure there is a bot that instead of counting the number of messages, it counts the amount of characters you write, so it isn't obvious that someone gained XP by just typing a a a a a a a a in every message
I'm not sure what it was but there was a very epick bot I've used that gave a random amount of exp for messages, but also ignored spam and shit. if I find it I will post a link here for mister cash:)

SolarSocks

you guys like m&ms?
Staff Member
Admin
Mee6's levelling system allows you to only count messages sent every one or two minutes to give you XP, in order to prevent spam.
If this is implemented I can see it being a good thing.

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
A poll is currently active on Discord under 'community votes. Based on those results the new role will be added.

Sorry for the delay on my end. I haven't forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.