Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Disable Shortstop, Enforcer, and the Sniper class in 100% Crits

Remove these things

• ye

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • neh

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeperStim

Gore-Spattered
These things in the crits servers have been constant knobs since it was released. These weapons and class have a major unfair advantage in the game, since with sniper, its hitscan and becomes very annoying, shortstop you can do 2x more dmg at range that a scattergun, and enforcers one shot every single class when camping on the ledge of the tower near spawn.

festive god

Is it this? im old i don't understandddddddd
Staff Member
Admin
so, I....... UHHHHH okay look. YOU CANNOT DISABLE A CLASSED BASED ON HIT SCAN IF MULITPLE CLASSES CAN DO THAT. such as heavy secondly its a gun with crits that's meant for range of course its annoying but its CRITS. Finally revolver is also extremely annoying. All hit scan weapons are annoying to fight asking to ban not 1, not 2 but 3 weapons is ridiculous you need better points. Better arguments and finally a LEGMITE REASON. I'm against this entirely.

dork

Notably Dangerous
idk. like festive said all hitscan weapons can be annoying in crits, and even the most powerful ones don't prevent anyone from playing, you just have to outplay whoever is using them :)

If 100% crits was intended to be fully balanced we would have removed crits from the serve ; )

BabyBARKing

Sufficiently Lethal
Bruh this is stupid lmao tryna disable a whole class?thats just comedy homie

CashPrizes

Fajo the Money
Staff Member
Owner
Sometimes I feel that you don't think before you speak/type... and you post just to increase your total message count.

That server is designed to be chaotic regardless. Essentially every item is OP when it deals full crit damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.